• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Wasn't he TheBigLead guy? He was normal back then.

Ya, it's not just tv either

His twitter is wild

Just looking st last few days

He thinks zardes should be playing

Said raps are irrelevant and can go back to the lotto, they are 2nd in wins since 2013 behind gsw

Lakers MUST get a Morris twin

Has the celtics ahead of 76ers next year in east

Ya, it's not just tv either

His twitter is wild

Just looking st last few days

He thinks zardes should be playing

Said raps are irrelevant and can go back to the lotto, they are 2nd in wins since 2013 behind gsw

Lakers MUST get a Morris twin

Has the celtics ahead of 76ers next year in east
Morris Twins are off the market!

Simmons on his pod yesterday said Celtics are a pseudo title contender whatever the fuck that means

67 wins last year is still lol

I think they *could* win the east, but Tatum and brown would need huge leaps, huge, and they would need a trade, like steven adams, at the deadline. Cause their frontline right now is so bad

Simmons has two different modes now, when hes with his buddies, his crazy celtics takes and anti laker takes go unchallenged

When he has someone legit, like the weekly ones with rusillo, or zach lowe, Stein etc. Hes much better

I never listened to rusillo before, only ever heard him on pardon my take, but I've become a huge fan

Agree on Rusilo...hes hilarious on BS

I don't think his 67 wins take was that crazy. They made the Eastern Conference finals...Tatum looked like he could be great. They wwere essentially adding Kyrie and Hayward. I would have been really optimistic too

Back