• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

is Canada gonna be low key good in like 6 years

Longer

If davies somehow becomes really fucking good soon outside chance at 2022 world cup

David needs to keep getting better too, and a centerback pair is needed too

I'd say by 2030 they are a good side, I.e better than concacaf outside mex and usa

Usa will be a top 10 side by 2028

Doesn’t Canada have a real promising young guy ?

I think Canada has outside shot at WC 2022 just because Costa Rica and Honduras are really down right now

Doesn’t Canada have a real promising young guy ?

I think Canada has outside shot at WC 2022 just because Costa Rica and Honduras are really down right now

Davies, david, and miller are all really promising

All forwards tho, nothing really in midfield or defense

kaye I think could be a really good midfielder soon

Problem will be

In like 3 or 4 years when those 3 I listed are all like 22-24 and entering prime

The midfield will be in trouble because arfield will be 34 and Hutchinson 40

And some decent squad players coming through, but they dont even have a mckennie level player or prospect, let alone elite

Problem will be

In like 3 or 4 years when those 3 I listed are all like 22-24 and entering prime

The midfield will be in trouble because arfield will be 34 and Hutchinson 40

And some decent squad players coming through, but they dont even have a mckennie level player or prospect, let alone elite

Yeah, now that I think about it just getting to the hex would be a good achievement asking for WC qualification is too
Much this soon

But they should be competitive for 2026 World Cup

Yeah, now that I think about it just getting to the hex would be a good achievement asking for WC qualification is too
Much this soon

But they should be competitive for 2026 World Cup
No hex would be a disaster, but ya qualification would be a huge get and why davies would need to take a huge leap

I think making the playoff game may be possible, assuming us and mexico qualify

Honduras are bad now, and costa rica no longer have the best goal keeper of all time, hes lost a step

Back