****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Cavani is wank,said many people

Russians and Poles fought in the last Euros after Russia let loose this baby in Poland (dunno how wel lyou know Russian-Polish history)

iK4IyK2IO3E.jpg
I dont know politics or history at all,but have a lad I talk all the time on twitter who is tennis nut,hes from Poland,was telling me some

If that graphic was up-to-the-minute then Braves is right on corners. I assumed they weren't counting the one about to be taken.

yeah but,they wernt English hooligans there,they are banned...the locals stirred shit the 1st few nights,easy target
hitting kids and families isnt how it goes down in the real world
Hopefully the poles or ukranes give them pussies the smashing thats coming

should send down the millwall firm to give it to them

Cavani is wank,said many people

I dont know politics or history at all,but have a lad I talk all the time on twitter who is tennis nut,hes from Poland,was telling me some

long history lesson short, Russia and Germany have a long tradition of going to war with Poland and taking it over hence "This is Russia"

Impossible for English thugs get to Europe,banning orders....kicking shirt wearers and people not there to fight is bang out of order,so fuck them russian mugs

3 more pls :cheers3:

Bogut just suffered what looked like a bad injury (IN NBA)

I can't even watch sports injuries any more. I don't want to see 'em. Joe's too much of a bleeding heart liberal.

let me know if game is competitive late gorg, ill switch it. For some reason this series hasn't caught my attention, I watched nearly every minute of the OKC/GSW one

let me know if game is competitive late gorg, ill switch it. For some reason this series hasn't caught my attention, I watched nearly every minute of the OKC/GSW one

Maybe because only one of the teams plays even remotely interesting basketball to watch?

Just a theory.

I have favourite players,usually ones whove fouled late needlessly to cash an over or something

Monta Ellis in NBA & Brandon Inge in baseball

ref another fuckin mug here,not done cards,but can relate to the pain hes bringing to some people

Back