• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Still trying?

To make a long story short I’ve signed up to be a club member along with my gf. I woke up at 2 am and tickets went on sale at 3. I was able to get through and got great seats just to the right of the goal. Went into enter my payment info and it got declined by visa. By the time I got my card on the phone, the purchase had expired and tickets were sold out. I tried again on Tuesday when another batch came out and tickets were again sold out. My last chance is on Saturday when they open a ticket exchange for season ticket holders to sell tickets.

Otherwise I think we are just gonna head up there and go to a pub around WHL

If it was next year llorente is a handball as uefa are updating their rules, but for this years rules its incidental, because it's in a natural position, some journos on twitter said

Seems like a pretty awesome situation to bet on City ML this Saturday. Should be rather pissed off. Going to try to look into how they've done in their next Prem game right after being knocked out of international

Teed you know your irish history didn‘t the irish used to be banned from the prem? Or like from a club everton maybe?

I’ll be in the 12th row behind the bench on Saturday for Tottenham. The price was scandalous but we figured it’s in a once in a lifetime experience. I am sorry if I jinx them in anyway, but I hope I don’t

Damn gotta give credit to Ham‘s back-line for staying so organized Spurs were able to pull together some nifty passing in the final third but Ham weathered the storm. On the other side Ham had too much pace for Davies and other Spur defenders to handle

Jinx confirmed

Great experience

Turns out I bought seats in the premium section and we got “free” food and beer

Back