• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

CL Draw tomorrow. Want anyone but City tbh.
I'm kinda sad cause I read that KJ got permabanned? WTF up with that? Every interaction I ever had with that guy was nice - good soccer guy.
Soccer guys are dying off big time. ManUK, Billy, Hugh613, DanAnderson32, KJ - and now all we get are token appearances by long timers. Makes me sad.

Juve v. Ajax
Liverpool v. Porto
Spurs v. Man City
Barça v. Man United

Did say anyone but City, Barca was the second worst team to face though. I'd say Pool get a bye basically though to semis where the face the Barca/United winner.

Juve/Ajax and Spurs/City should both be good, but I do expect chalk to prevail and a Juve/City semi final

Also, lost in the shuffle, but all 6 teams in Europe advanced to quarterfinals - first time in like 50 years or something like that. Should help the EPL coefficent quite a bit I'd think and restore order back to the world.

KJ/Monger vs. Guaranteed/Utah woulda been nice for the in-game.

Wow, Spurs run in looked a cake walk a few weeks back - now, looking over their fixture list, well, g'luck on a top 5 finish here

3/31 @ Liverpool
4/7 Brighton
4/9 Man City
4/13 Huddy
4/16 @ Man City
4/20 Man City
4/27 West Ham

Two of those City games are CL play, but still that's 4 games vs the top 2 and what is usually a hard fought game vs West Ham in just shy a month's time.

yeah, felt the same way with the KJ banning. wtf happened there?
CTG needs to recruit some new members to soccer forum to post up some winners stat

I loved kj in soccer, but he crossed the line with members outside of this specific forum, after being given multiple chances

But just looking at the other clubs

Chelsea on 56 have

Wolves
At everton - 3 days after Kyiv
At Cardiff
West ham
At liverpool
Burnley
At United
Watford
At leicester

Arsenal on 57 have

United
At wolves
Newcastle
At everton
At watford
Palace
At leicester
Brighton
At Burnley

United on 58 have

At arsenal
Watford
At wolves
West ham
At everton
Man city
Chelsea
At hudds
Cardiff

I posted this a few days ago Dylan

I dont think spurs run in is that bad, in the league, in cl it couldnt havent been worse, compared to the rest of these clubs

Just take the assumption they lose at city and at liverpool

The rest of the teams they play, and its 5 of 6 at home

Are in the table

14th
15th
20th
9th
11th
12th

Plus 1st and 2nd obviously

None of them outside top 2 really have much to play for, even huddersfield in 20th, so far back they arent fighting for a chance

Whereas the others have

Arsenal

7th, 8th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 10th, 15th, 17th

Those last 2 vs Brighton and Burnley could be those 2 fighting to avoid relegation

Also 3 at home, 5 away. Their away record is not good their home record is aces

Chelsea have

11th, 18th, 9th, 15th, 2nd, 5th, 17th, 8th, 10th

4 home, 5 away

United have

7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 1st, 6th, 20th, 18th

5 home games like spurs, that last game of season vs cardiff is very likely one which could decide whether cardiff get relegated

yeah, but truth be told, I believe Arsenal and United have much greater depth than Spurs - probably Chelsea too, but that team is really schizo.
Spurs will obviously be playing their best 11 a lot - rest some vs Brighton and Huddy, sure.
But as you have seen with losses to Southampton and Burnley lately, really anything can happen and at this point there is not much room if any for error
Conceivably just 3 points separating 4 spots with 8 games to go - and over the past 10 games, United and Arsenal's form have been outstanding - only City been better.

I'll go on record here with my prediction of the following final standings
City - simply best team in Europe right now
Pool - because fuck Pool
United - In great form of late, probably get knocked out by Barca, but definitely quell fans with a top 3 finish and Ole return
Arsenal - Honestly when I watch this team play sometimes I think they are pure class. Next game out, wtf did I just watch
Spurs - Just think lack of depth will catch up, and a knock to Son here, an ankle twist to Erickson there - best 11 can play with anyone.
Chelsea - fire sale time. Sarri revolt, say good bye to Hazard, maybe even Konte and/or William. Pulisic coming into a mess here

Was nice for Fulham to catch a cup of coffee in the prem, but they gonna go the way of Villa - gotta sell Sessegnon fast.
Huddy is all but assured of the drop
and I'm going to go a bit off the board here, but I think Southampton get dropped. Burnley and Cardiff start playing with a bit of desperation, seems to me the players at Southampton know they are just being groomed to be sold off.

So has Ole done enough to get the job full time or does he need to do more in CL and finish in the top 4 in EPL?

Back