• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Im also shocked jonny champion leaving england to be lead espn mls commentator with taylor twellman

Thats a very good comms team, props to espn

Must be paying champion a ton

Whatever happened to ian darke

its nice to see Eriksen so happy
Need to lock him up

Seeing jans comments this week were great, said closest team hes ever been on, team sees each other away from training as much as at, wants to extend his deal

Spurs itk saying eriksen wants to stay, his only thing is barca, wouldnt leave for anyone else

Have you seen the futmas sbcs mate?

So far great deals, i made the gomez one for my serie a squad yesterday, cost like 85k, hes a beast as a CAM

How did city look today?

I forgot early game today

Saw on xg they were actually behind everton

2.0 to 1.5
Turned it on, tried to listen intermittently while sleeping so didn't see...didn't even put contacts in. Sounded lethargic but nice to have KDB get a few minutes and Aguero back on the bench. Reality is think I only woke up when sound was loud with the goals. Not real sure bout the Everton goal, sounded like they had a couple legit chances but couldn't finish. Early game just no good

Goes against anything, but id love united to nick it late and jose to slide down to the touchline

Make it so he doesnt get fired

So difficult pulling for United today but had to be done, glad I'm not watching, late Pool goal enough to make me ralph

mrpeoh6cot421.png

Prolly need to wait to bet these to see what happens in Jan but no doubt today I'd be on Spurs, Pool, Ajax as twos over ones (obv two of them aren't dogs), not sure what to make of Roma at all, City and Barca obv got the lucky draws...and none to happy sitting on Juve future with that, prolly have to get something on AM at least in the first leg

Mourinho out in his 3rd year as usual. How dumb were they at Utd to give him a contract extension not long ago, incredible. After Ferguson left they did almost everything wrong.

I wonder who will be the next coach. Looks like it may be Solskjear until end of year, then they probably hope to get Pochettino or Zidane. Not sure how doable these 2 are; I think Zidane might prefer Juventus next. And Pochettino just signed an extension I believe, if he's backed more in the transfer market I could see him stay. If not Real Madrid or Man Utd could be very tempting

Back