****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Should be all single elimination imo
Man I think easing US sporting culture which is so one and done into this is smart

Could be completely wrong, but we are so instant gratification, home and home will eventually be popular. Sport needs to stick to what makes it so great. It isn't quick, a week to enjoy the hype. It will work. Guessing it takes conditioning but that's what makes it great

Single elimination , have the final set before international break , be perfect . The league loses so much momentum with the break especially in a WC qualifying cycle Year

Ugh I'm missing something now. Semis are home/home then conf finals are one n done? wtf I'm so confused

Ya, like Braves said, this weeks and the final are one off games

The other two series are home and home

Should be one or the other, id prefer 1 game, maybe even add a few teams

Like braves said yhe international break ruins so much momentum too

We are down to final 4 in each conference now and the final is like 5 weeks away

Did you see any of the stuff at the whitecaps end of season stuff braves? Dono if it got national coverage, was crazy tho

Waston wants out, half the guys saying the dressihg room was a mess full of cliques

Aaron ramseys management team getting in arguments with people on twitter, assume they have some ties to robinson, about what was going on etc. Such a mess, robinsons farewell letter to the city called out management for not spending too

Dos santos seems like next coach

I have:

blue martial - Lacazette - blue dembele
blue tolisso - inform Payet - blue Rabiot
blue hernandez - blue Laporte - blue Lenglet - inform Lala
blue Lloris

Going with

Coman lewe robben

Drax reus kroos

Alaba boateng hummels kimmich

Neuer

All blue except reus is inform to get CAM

Did you see any of the stuff at the whitecaps end of season stuff braves? Dono if it got national coverage, was crazy tho

Waston wants out, half the guys saying the dressihg room was a mess full of cliques

Aaron ramseys management team getting in arguments with people on twitter, assume they have some ties to robinson, about what was going on etc. Such a mess, robinsons farewell letter to the city called out management for not spending too

Dos santos seems like next coach

Yeah I saw that, one anonymous player was quoted as saying it was a fucking nightmare

They already changed clocks in England, be different after we (well everyone but me) change tonight

I assume you change clocks in Vancouver too so it would be 11:45 next week for Spurs game

I hate 12:45 starts, 11:45 perfect for lunch and still get home in time to get work done, wish we either changed clocks here or no one ever did

Oh didn't realize that

Love 1145 CL games on Tue/Wed but now they're gonna be 1245 and it blows

LAMELAAAAAAAAAAAA

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

LUCASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Utah you need to make a NCAA B selection it starts on tuesday

I’m changing to college this game is done

Back