• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Nice chance for MLS to spotlight their league last night. Prime time, double header, nationally televised.
0-0
0-0
:hang:

Dreadful.

Tony Pulis's pregame comments about Mourinho whining about his players on international break were good

Ya I saw a story that la was confident he's going

Would make sense imo, he wouldn't stay at United a third year so he wouldn't want to try just getting them in again

Zlatan would be so good for MLS

I think he would score a ton, and he would get media attention

If he got that question Schweinsteiger got the other day he calls the reporter an idiot

Zlatan would be so good for MLS

I think he would score a ton, and he would get media attention

If he got that question Schweinsteiger got the other day he calls the reporter an idiot

he would be massive, and its almost a done deal that Hernandez is going to new LA team

Kinda feel bad for that reporter, he actually is a good writer, just had no clue what he was talking about. Obviously sports isn't his forte.

Mourninho also said he needs to be careful what he says , because he will be probably coaching a national team some day. We talking Portugal for a 2020 Euro and 2022 World cup?

Some do

When Capello you hired there was a few complaints

When they win every game in qualification it stopped

When things started going bad again it came up and people said next manager has to be English

I could see in like 10 years another foreign manager maybe getting it if it was a huge name

Some do

When Capello you hired there was a few complaints

When they win every game in qualification it stopped

When things started going bad again it came up and people said next manager has to be English

I could see in like 10 years another foreign manager maybe getting it if it was a huge name

yeah makes sense, if they are winning who cares

Cameras just show Low in the crowd, looks like he was eating another booger, I think he just does it on purpose now

not sure if title race is back open if Chelsea lose here, but def makes it more interesting

City play them midweek

If city win tomorrow and beat them then, plus spurs beat Swansea Wednesday too

Would be 4 points to spurs, 5 to city

That's only way it opens up

City need to beat them or draw

Back