• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Brek shea doing all he can to get red carded .. credit to Vancouver they held on for as long as they could

Dallas all over them ffs. Just had a goal called back for offsides and rattled the crossbar right now. Pachuca gotta get their heads out of their asses.

French international side is fucking sick

Pogba, Matuidi, Griezmann, Mbappe, Payet, Gameiro, Kante, Lemar, Umtiti, Lloris...fucking list goes on and on.

Forgot that international breaks are coming up. Should see lots of strong lineups.
United, very strong here
Romero; Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Rojo; Pogba, Blind, Herrera; Mata, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic

Basically 1st team, except DDG in goal.

Atlético
1f1ea-1f1f8.png
v Leicester
1f1ec-1f1e7.png

Dortmund
1f1e9-1f1ea.png
v Monaco
1f1eb-1f1f7.png

Bayern
1f1e9-1f1ea.png
v Real Madrid
1f1ea-1f1f8.png

Juventus
1f1ee-1f1f9.png
v Barcelona
1f1ea-1f1f8.png

As a neutral, those are some pretty compelling draws. Real vs Bayern and Juve vs Barca would be phenomenal CL finals.
Dortmund and Monaco should have a few goals in them.
And Leicester probably get the weakest team remaining and in my eyes, their best shot of advancing to the semi's.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Anderlecht v Manchester United[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Celta Vigo v Genk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ajax vs Schalke [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lyon vs Besiktas

United and Celta should advance without much issues vs Belgians
The other two ties are pretty tight. Ajax and Schalke look pretty even to me. I'd favor Lyon to advance, but it is an absolute bitch having to go to Besiktas

[/FONT]

Leicester even get the advantage of the road game first, don't think they score in Madrid though. Great draw for some action, be interesting if Juve can keep Barca from scoring in the first leg because I think they get a couple at home.

fucking total in the Anzi/Orenburg game is at 1.5 ffs. Don't recall ever seeing that before.
Looks like the weather is pretty nice there too.

bad matchup for them

Atleti is them but better at basically every spot on the field

they would have had a better chance against a more open team, they may have gotten pumped for 10 goals vs like a dortmund or monaco, but maybe they play deep and can nick a goal on the counter

against atleti they get slow played to death and likely lose 2 or 3 nil

Back