• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

It's official, Villa have sacked RDM.
Some ridiculous rumours about who is in on the position
Steve Bruce
Tim Sherwood
Lee Johnson
Steve McClaren
David Wagner.

For me I'd pick Lee Johnson. No way I'd want Bruce, it will be Alex Mcleish all over again. McClaren can piss right off. You got a new team and new regime, take a huge risk on a manager. It is true we are shaping up to be the new Leeds United.

yeah, doesnt look like Swansea fans are too happy....Giggs must not be held in high regard as a coach

Swansea are fucked in regards to long term.
Jason Levien has a track record for coming and going.
76ers
DC United
Memphis Grizz
and now Swansea

if you had o/u2.5 in this match or had Venezuela ML...I don't know what to tell you.
This is the Women's u17 WC, Venezuela were leading 1-0 until the 90th+3 when Cameroon tied and probably thought this would be the decider....NOPE.
Watch how fucked up this is. Here are the highlights.

[video=youtube;ldndiPxN898]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldndiPxN898[/video]

Ahah crazy stoppage time! Nice equalizer goal, but not even surprised with the last goal some of these women goalies look like they are playing the position for the 1st time and can't catch a ball shot high close to the crossbar

Wagner 1st choice, Steve Bruce 2nd it looks like

Guardian sport@guardian_sport <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 11 hil y a 11 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Aston Villa want David Wagner to become club’s new manager | @DTguardian

yeah, doesnt look like Swansea fans are too happy....Giggs must not be held in high regard as a coach
im kinda surprised

he should go coach a championship squad though, even the guys through the Barca way do the Barca B squad in the 2nd spanish league

Wagner 1st choice, Steve Bruce 2nd it looks like

Guardian sport@guardian_sport <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 11 hil y a 11 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Aston Villa want David Wagner to become club’s new manager | @DTguardian

too many names to throw out really.

Bruce is obvious choice in regards to experience and stability.
Wagner is a sexy choice given his style of play.

Other names that were thrown in...Dyche, Grayson, Johnson, Dean Smith, Tim Sherwood

Ct6cGFZW8AA-aiB.jpg:large

ffs, do they even bother playing 1h's in the UAE? Another 3 goal outburst here for another fucking winner :cheers3:

1 big play for this afternoon.
The New Saints are 10-0-0 this year, sporting a robust 41-6 goal differential, which is pretty good.
At home, they are obviously undefeated, and in 5 games have a 23-3 gd (yep, average 4.6 goals for vs .6 against), but this is skewed by a 10-0 thrashing vs Rhyl, no doubt.

But....Bala Town is simply poor on the road. They have scored just 3 goals in 5 away games (although conceding just 8 is relatively strong)

Either way, this one has just one result written all over it. A New Saints big home win. So, I am laying the -2 handicap here and simply :praying that we don't need to wait till deep in the 2h for them to open the scoring.

few small plays in England, and I do like Lincoln City at +160 to get an away win.....but wtf knows.

:cheers3:

Well Jordi Alba going off gives Italians some hope, he's pretty much saved the only goal scoring opportunity for ze Italians

Not able to see much at work. What's up with the Irish. Liked them a lot, saw others did too. Looks like Georgia controlling the possession so far. Thanks in advance to anyone who has seen any of this game

Hopefully they get their act together in the 2nd half. Wouldn't mind Iceland coming back to win either. GL

Italy have a good 8 minutes against a reeling back line with yellow all over it, need one here

That closed a nice parlay for me also. ML nonetheless! Crazy. Finnish defender grabbed the ref by the shirt after the goal (which was questionable)

motherfuck futbol24 website fuck fuck fuck
not once, but TWICE flashed Koge goals on me. and of course I'm on overs. and of course I bet more than I should on later games think I had a banker there. fucking cum guzzlers

Back