****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Road 3 pts here is basically the early lead in EPL through week 1.

Is this year's liverpool the greatest English soccer team of all time?

Coutinho is better than pele or ronaldo or messi, amirite?

bad start again. changing my prediction to 3rd or 4th at best. but maybe would be good to finish worse than that to get some changes to get better

Arsenal to be relegated

a bit too extreme! I admire wenger for all he has done but might be time for change. liverpool scoring 4 is inexcusable, having chambers-holding as well if we are serious about challenging for the title.. no real striker brought in for the start of the season. just so many things wrong.

Speaking of that I always was curious if league teams typically fly or bus to matches domestically, other than everton/pool who can just use a human slingshot

Speaking of that I always was curious if league teams typically fly or bus to matches domestically, other than everton/pool who can just use a human slingshot

depending on airports, Newcastle was the furthest point so thus teams would fly in there.
But generally it's very accessible, London to Birmingham is about 2 hours by train, so most of the London teams who would play in North England would fly into Manchester.
Teams like Southampton and Bournemouth would definitely fly to play Pool, Everton, Manchester

437c1df2f210675fa296bbe6ea89d8ed

Back