****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Joe not going like this tweet

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

EoS@EmpireOfSoccer
Is Roberto Baggio trending? He should be. #CopaAmerica

hope Iceland keeps it close and entertaining but don't know what to expect in this match. Italy-Spain don't mind who wins I'll be on Germany vs either one I believe

Joe not going like this tweet

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

EoS@EmpireOfSoccer
Is Roberto Baggio trending? He should be. #CopaAmerica

Blocked and reported.

Total homer, but I'm also on Italy to advance because the price is way off. No way they should be over +150, not with how they're playing and how Spain is playing.

I won't be here for the in-game since the game is so early. DVR FTW.

Hope everybody wins tomorrow.

I can understand but you had the one in 2006 to make up for it =)

So true. I was in Italy for that one. One of the great celebrations of all time.

=)

I don't think he's done, but this has to be something bigger, I wonder if they want a new coach or something, most of these guys are in their prime.

Now that Messi has gone on record with his intention to end his international career, several of his long-time international colleagues could follow. Sources have told ESPN's Diego Monroig that Sergio Aguero, Javier Mascherano and Lucas Biglia are also planning to retire. Additionally, Ever Banega, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Angel Di Maria and Gonzalo Higuain are also considering their international future, according to multiple reports.

That sounds like you're on Spain. 1-1 after 90 was what I anticipated here. Spain to score 1st, Italy to fight tooth & nail to draw level. But the Fascists are showing enough for me to think that price can't be passed up.

Oh no, I'm on Italy but was expecting some kind of 0-0 shitfest and been pleasantly surprised

Back