So why was Jordan Bell suspended?

This is why I never stay in hotels anymore. People are so foul, those bedspreads and everything are so foul. I will sleep in a sleeping bag in my Tacoma before I go in another hotel.

weird take...hotels rooms usually get cleaned in between stays my man

Do you really think hotels wash the comforters bro? Do you think the maids wash down the headrest? Do you think they steam the rugs?

I think its weird that you think its weird. Like do you really think all your foulness is cleaned up in 15 minutes without a black light?

Do you think all your jizz you shot into the bed is all cleaned up by the maid? Is that what you think?

Do you really think hotels wash the comforters bro? Do you think the maids wash down the headrest? Do you think they steam the rugs?

I think its weird that you think its weird. Like do you really think all your foulness is cleaned up in 15 minutes without a black light?

Do you think all your jizz you shot into the bed is all cleaned up by the maid? Is that what you think?
Where do you stay when you travel then? AirBnB would be in the same boat? Not contentious, just curious what other options are

Where do you stay when you travel then? AirBnB would be in the same boat? Not contentious, just curious what other options are

Its cool GSRO.

Im just saying, hotel rooms, no matter ritz carlton or Motel 6, people are the same in their foulness.

If i have to sleep in hotel room it is with my pillow and sleeping bag.

That comforter is a petri dish.

Im just saying, not trying to blow people's minds or anything.

If you want to really get into it, you should check out the air handlers in the rooms. There are types of mold in there that will kill a horse and they aint cleaning that duct. . .ever.

There was the stand up comic who had a bit on hotels and this subject. He said he liked to rub his nuts on the drapes because people thought the drapes would at least be safe.

There was the stand up comic who had a bit on hotels and this subject. He said he liked to rub his nuts on the drapes because people thought the drapes would at least be safe.

Dude, dont the maids steam clean the drapes after steam cleaning the rug, i mean they are given like 10 whole minutes. Im sure most rooms are immaculate. OMG so gross.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back