So, what have we learned? - NFL Week 8

Seahawks Road games:

@Carolina 12-7 W (last play)
@Houston 23-20 W (Schaub gifted pick 6 late)
@Indi 28-34 L
@Arizona 34-22 W
@St.Louis 19-14 W (defensive stand on last play of game)

So, you can view their 4-1 road record positively or negatively. Label me extremely unimpressed.

An ugly road win is still a road win. They are now winning games that they were notorious for losing in the past couple seasons.

:dunno:

Buffalo will be a tough road game as Carolina, Cincy and NE saw as well. But to look beatable and to actually be beaten are proving to be two different things. 8 games nobody scoring over 17 yet. Chiefs will score on Broncos D and will be physical the way the Colts were with Enver. (on purpose). I believe the Broncos are the better team, but to dismiss this team when week after week they find a different way to win is silly.

Im on Buffalo this week. A loss is what the Chiefs need right now to get better. They have been flirting with it for weeks now. A loss will take some of the pressure off IMO and they will learn and get better. Winning is masking a lot of the problems they have on offense.

Im on Buffalo this week. A loss is what the Chiefs need right now to get better. They have been flirting with it for weeks now. A loss will take some of the pressure off IMO and they will learn and get better. Winning is masking a lot of the problems they have on offense.

I think you are on the right side. Been saying it here and on other sites that the Buffalo game was the one that would end their run. But that's just me being a biased KC fan again lol. GL CDS

Obviously you don't read what I write often. As JP and others can attest I am hardly a homer. In fact if I can get 3.5 I will be on Buffalo this week. Not sure if you are good with math, but the three teams with the best records have three of the softest SOS. And that's because every time you win, your opponent gets a loss. I hardly see anyone punishing Denver and Seattle for the same.

The correct answer to "who has KC beaten" is: Everyone. 8 NFL teams. Sorry the schedule doesn't have them at Seattle every week.

KC SOS has been piss poor and they've taken advantage of it. When you go 2-14 the year prior you get that luck of the draw. They will be tested now on the 2h of their schedule where they played the Chargers twice, Denver twice and Indy.
Will they go undefeated? No, will the make the playoffs? Yes, but the 8-0 record is jaded, you get an automatic win playing jacksonville, you've played close to similar teams the Broncos have played and still barely escape. It's not like the Chiefs own the games they play. yes they get the W but seriously when you look at the league this year it's a shit show and being 8-0 playing the teams you have, meh big deal. What matters i playoffs, do something there then critics will be answered.

also this Buffalo game, why are you so concerned about it? Buffalo is a shit show, they self implode, the line does suggest perhaps lure into the Chiefs but I'm pretty sure Chiefs will find some way to win or perhaps the Bills actually screw it up and give them the win :)

I don't buy into the team "needs" a loss thing......I can see what people mean, but that argument is reserved for like the Patriots years back or the 49ers, etc

The Chiefs don't fit that mold at all....the last thing they need is a loss

ya I dont see that at all

they need HFA in the playoffs to have a shot in January, they can't lose with Denver right there

Arrowhead in January plays in to their strengths, at Indy/Cinci/NE don't

I agree in that I do not buy into the "needing" a loss thing. Not with the Broncos right on their heels. As for the Buffalo game, the team plays differently at home. Bottom line. NE, Carolina, Cincy all struggled there. Thad Lewis has done enough to be serviceable and I think it's a tough spot on the road for KC

Back