So, what have we learned? - NFL Week 8

Is that comparison supposed to imply that they are similar? The differences in sacks & tds put them on completely different levels.

Well completely different levels is a bit of a stretch (based on those stats only). The sacks are as much a product of the OL as it is the QB. It's also only 5 more TDs, it's not like he's tripling him up. Cam also has 3 more INTs, why not mention that?

I'm confused as to the comparison as well. It looks like that's supposed to imply they are similar for sure...not sure anyone actually thinks that though.

CS59gbaVAAABGAe.jpg:large

7 Total tds for kap, 15 total tds for cam. Counting rushing tds that it is (obvi). Cam has also played 1 less game.

I will say, the 49ers schedule has been much harder.

Well completely different levels is a bit of a stretch (based on those stats only). The sacks are as much a product of the OL as it is the QB. It's also only 5 more TDs, it's not like he's tripling him up. Cam also has 3 more INTs, why not mention that?

I'm confused as to the comparison as well. It looks like that's supposed to imply they are similar for sure...not sure anyone actually thinks that though.

the tag was....

One is being benched, one is being talked about MVP

thin line between winning and losing in this league

I find it mildly interesting stat wise

Back