So, what have we learned? - NFL Week 6

article-0-18BCB0F400000578-204_634x747.jpg

All i know is that loss is on the offense at then end of the day. The Ryans are easy to laugh at and esp Rob's fats ass, but the defense wins on 4th down, then gets an INT....Drew gotta do something

And the refs were awful. How Jenkins gets flagged and then the same play happens on the other end and nothing.....completions off the turf, holding never called...

How about the picked up flag because, "the defender ran through it"

What?!

agree, refs did them no favors. I just don't know how payton doesn't run the ball and force NE to use their last timeout or run clock to the 2 min warning.......I was walking past the tv when I heard the defender ran through it and thought to myself wtf is he smoking and what does that mean........what a fiasco.

@mortreport: Saints TE Jimmy Graham is still having left foot evaluated but sense of optimism he will return after this week's bye.

All i know is that loss is on the offense at then end of the day. The Ryans are easy to laugh at and esp Rob's fats ass, but the defense wins on 4th down, then gets an INT

excellent point...not the Ds problem they did their job.

Yesterday, reminded me that bout 20 yrs ago here in Houston, Ryan's Dad, Buddy, punched Kevin Gilbride (Oiler's O coordinator) for bad play calling that resulted in a waste of the Oiler's excellent defensive effort....thought we might see a repeat yesterday

• Tyler Dunne@TyDunne<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">2m</small>
    Source also said that Cobb "nearly broke the fibula all the way through." Was adamant that this will take 6-8 weeks to recover from.

Expand
  • Tyler Dunne@TyDunne<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">9m</small>
    Just got word from a source that #Packers WR Randall Cobb will miss 6-8 weeks with a fractured fibula. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/227733081.html …

Elam had every chance to go high, but he didn't want a penalty and he didn't want to get suspended/fined. The new rules haven't made the game any safer, you're just trading concussions for ACLs. Simple fact is, there is no way for professional tackle football to be played without the risk of injury. If we really care about safety then we should be playing rugby and soccer like the rest of the world.

We (well, at least I) learnt (a wee bit late) that Doug Stanhope don't like them refs wearing pink.

[video=youtube;hY3W9Z4bdS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8[/video]

Back