So, what have we learned? - NFL Week 3

Cam Jordan finally looks like the first rd pick now....and this defense is perfect for him. He is playing like a Pro Bowler. Junior Galette is also doing work this year.

The Saints still need to get the run game going. AZ has a good line so I didn't expect them to gash em.....but it will be needed, the run game that is

Really like this team.

Something for Eli and Big Ben to shoot at this season: the three worst seasons for a Super Bowl winning QB in the years after they'd won their title(s) are:

3) Kurt Warner, 2-8 with Arizona in 2005

2) Joe Willie Namath, 3-10 with the J-E-T-S in 1975

1) Brett Favre, 4-12 with the Packers in 2005 (I have no recollection of this year)

Tell me about saints defense... Any good or just playing better with new/old coach

Cam Jordan finally looks like the first rd pick now....and this defense is perfect for him. He is playing like a Pro Bowler. Junior Galette is also doing work this year.

The Saints still need to get the run game going. AZ has a good line so I didn't expect them to gash em.....but it will be needed, the run game that is

Really like this team.
Pro Football Focus@PFF<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3m</small>
Cameron Jordan from the @Saints actually has more total pressures (17) than JJ Watt (14) after three games. On 19 fewer snaps.

Get alot of talk about schemes in this league...but most of the time success comes down to getting good personnel and having them live up to their potential.

Back