So, what have we learned? - NFL Week 10

The Giants.....

Now NFL worst 1-8 (11%) in regulation games decided by 3 or less points since 2012.
IND #1 @ 10-1. HOU #31 @ 1-4.

Galt, overall I agree with what you said about the Eagles but it is way too early to say Agholor is trash

Not saying he's trash but he's too small to be a #1 WR and does not have elite speed. His ceiling is a solid #2 WR, and you don't use the #20 pick in the draft on a #2 WR when you desperately need a #1 after Maclin left. It was a shitty pick no matter how you shake it, no one else liked him as much as Chip and they could have gotten him 15 picks later. It was yet another bad pick by Chip, who has drafted worse than Fat Andy thus far (which is kind of incredible).

no way hed be available 15 picks later tho. the rest of your post is a matter of opinion. they though hed be a great compliment to matthews. i was on board. ripping him would be in hindsight, and i try to avoid that

Luckily for me I ripped the pick at the time, so I'm happy to collect on being right :)

you always are the best at calling guys busts when they arent superstars within their first half season, so this doesnt surprise me

Back