So, what have we learned after this week of the NFL season as we head into the final 4 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might just lay a massive wager on

Afc besting the Nfc in the super bowl.

I feel like the Nfc teams mostly suck.

Who is their super bowl rep?

Rams or saints??

Dallas is a fraud. Jerry will screw it up.

I’m not sold on Goff winning anything. He’s too short in the pocket and lacks mobility.

Mcvay is good but he can’t win the big game.

Steelers in whatever shitty shape you think they're in would drub the Pats right now. They seem like cream rises unlike the others, almost like this is a plot

Nothing to do with coaching or Edelman or their papsmear defense, NE are targets and just aren't that good. This is the end. Brady knows it, Sammy should too.

My preseason was Ravens....hell who knows?

At some point everyone who says this year after year will be right. But, how many threads in the past 5-6 years exist on this site where someone (many people) said close to what you just said? I'm just not sure how people can be so confident that the end for the Pats is nigh, considering they've proven it all wrong many, many, many times already. Again, at some point, your post is going to be right, and maybe it's this year. It's just seems silly to act as if the Pats are done and someone else is definitely going to unseat them.

I don't think you can criticize Mahomes for his INTs due to the fact he has 41 TDs. 41 TDs and 10 INTs, I'll take that anyday. Like you said though, their downfall will be their defense. Throw in Hunt's situation too and that doesn't help.

The only QB who you can say is playing better than Mahomes is Brees, but even he has 10 less TDs than Mahomes. If I had to pick a NFL MVP my vote would probably go

1. Brees
2. Mahomes
3. Gurley

My Mvp list.

1 Aaron Donald
2 Desean Watson. (Tom savage starts they are 3-9
3 Tom Brady

At some point everyone who says this year after year will be right. But, how many threads in the past 5-6 years exist on this site where someone (many people) said close to what you just said? I'm just not sure how people can be so confident that the end for the Pats is nigh, considering they've proven it all wrong many, many, many times already. Again, at some point, your post is going to be right, and maybe it's this year. It's just seems silly to act as if the Pats are done and someone else is definitely going to unseat them.
I'm not so much against Pats as I am against the little value they provide. Of course they can win it. I'm not sold.

Part of me still thinks my Ravens/Seahawks SB matchup has a chance

I don't think you can criticize Mahomes for his INTs due to the fact he has 41 TDs. 41 TDs and 10 INTs, I'll take that anyday. Like you said though, their downfall will be their defense. Throw in Hunt's situation too and that doesn't help.

The only QB who you can say is playing better than Mahomes is Brees, but even he has 10 less TDs than Mahomes. If I had to pick a NFL MVP my vote would probably go

1. Brees
2. Mahomes
3. Gurley

Agreed, and he also takes a lot of chances so the INTs are going to happen. Who cares about 10 INTs when you throw 4x as many TDs, and they are winning games?

I like the MVP list as well, 2 and 3 seem interchangeable at this point. And it seems as if Brees should have it locked up, but there are a few weeks left.

Pats will retool.

Bill will find the next great tight end.

They had Garooloo at qb a future star but Brady threatened to retire if they didn’t trade jimmy

They will retool.

All they need is one tight end and a pass rusher.

Mr Myagi will fix Brady’s body again making him feel 25.

I'm not so much against Pats as I am against the little value they provide. Of course they can win it. I'm not sold.

Part of me still thinks my Ravens/Seahawks SB matchup has a chance

Ravens aren’t winning with lamar at qb. Lamar will be out of the league in 3 years. Mark that down.

John harbaugh lol. One of the great coaches in our league? Is he?

Or is he in the baby boomers old boys club?

To me harbaigh sucks as coach. Only smart thing he did is bench flacco for Lamar and this saved his job. Good move by John. Must have been a hard move though to process past his rigid baby boomer change resistant thinking.

Adapt and survive or be extinct.

Ravens aren’t winning with lamar at qb. Lamar will be out of the league in 3 years. Mark that down.

John harbaugh lol. One of the great coaches in our league? Is he?

Or is he in the baby boomers old boys club?

To me harbaigh sucks as coach. Only smart thing he did is bench flacco for Lamar and this saved his job. Good move by John. Must have been a hard move though to process past his rigid baby boomer change resistant thinking.

Adapt and survive or be extinct.
Too many questions. I had raw salmon for lunch.

And sake

Aaron Donald is a beast. Money well spent.

Brady 20 TDs and 8 INTs. Terrible numbers if you're going to say Mahomes throws too many INTs.

Donald hands down is the best player in the league.

Imagine someone even more dominant than Khalil Mack.

Donald is a different animal. This guy is unblockable.

I find that when investing they have taught ppl the wrong way to analyze things.

When you carefully analyze situations without being super confident one way or the other you will lose.

I find that when analyzing things this is the recipe.
And it’s bacjed by personal success.

There’s a team or an investment real estate etc.

You simply have to know what’s real and what’s fake.

Ex. You just know this team is a loser team. I find calling them garbage vs calling someone elite works.

It simplifies things. Because it puts you on the right side of the market.

When you act all smart and start weighing all these variables you come up with nonsense.

Ask Jerry Jones and any billionaire. They make decisions with investments in seconds.

I’m doing the same thing. I’m calling everyone garbage because they are.

Brady bill josh are winners. They have the rings. They have my attention.

The rest of the teams don’t have the rings! They have the hype. To me they are garbage

I don't analyze anything but sentences. Not even sure I've watched one play from NE this season. Think it would skew my opinion of them. I know what they are. Projecting what they will be is the beauty.

All news propaganda is put out to confuse you.

So called experts are no better than flipping a coin.

Ppl that dominate real estate markets by flipping in a bubble like myself understand one thing.

All news media is lies. It’s rubbish.

Real eyes recognize real lies.

The way to win is to just know. You should know what a winner looks like vs a loser.

It’s all in the mindset.

Saban is a winner
Kirby smart is a loser.

To put things in perspective.

Patriots are winners. End of story.

Until they show me they are losers I will not believe they can be beaten.

I would dig deeper Samuel

Billichick is a lifelong loser than wormed his way into cheatbox and an all time QB. The coach is nothing special. The media portray him that way, but he's a douche, can't win without thinking he has the upper hand. Loser.

This year someone will finally kick that prick back into the loser graveyard. He's lucky to have accomplished what he has *

Patriots understand about details.

They understand that the little details are what makes champions.

Little details like the fact in the playoffs patriots will use Edelman to throw a td pass.

The opposing defensive coordinator would never prepare for that play. That’s just too smart!

I would dig deeper Samuel

Billichick is a lifelong loser than wormed his way into cheatbox and an all time QB. The coach is nothing special. The media portray him that way, but he's a douche, can't win without thinking he has the upper hand. Loser.

This year someone will finally kick that prick back into the loser graveyard. He's lucky to have accomplished what he has *

I don’t doubt that he cheats. I think most of the league cheats.

But Bellichek cheats for sure.
But the entire league is on roids?

Sure they get the details

What's funny is the fall is gonna be hard on concrete and some dude who wears a hoodie and should be telling me where to park will be in the HOF

The checkout, the fall

Mind you I got sucker punched at a bar by one of those dweebs once, he thought I was hitting on his chick. Thing is he was only there with some other drunk Pats drivel

Yeah, this thread is so god damn fucking derailed i’m Locking this now. I’ve read an entire page of posts and thoughts that are hardly comprehensible and/or purely trolling. That’s enough, gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back