so far

Let me be clear. Refs in Indiana are chalky. 1 seems to like the Suns but the Situation is very favorable to the Suns who are fixed solely on beating this team and are a much better team now then when they were beaten at home earlier by
Indiana

Need to apologize. I did mention that the refs were chalky. If I want to risk that with my money so be it but you do not invite others in. Booker may have come back to soon as he played very badly. Free throws a little bad. The Pacers well I probably will not post on them fpt a year or so because of bias,
OKC was different. A EXPERT with a good reputation said they win by at least 20. I did not study and looking at their injuries bet OKC. NEVER post without study

Last edited:
Need to apologize. I did mention that the refs were chalky. If I want to risk that with my money so be it but you do not invite others im. Booker may have come back to soon as he played very badly. Free throws a little bad. The Pacers well I probably will not post on them fpt a year or so because of bias,
OKC was different. A EXPERT with a good reputation said they win by at least 20. I did not study and looking at their injuries bet OKC. NEVER post without study

No need you post more wins than losses

Back