SNF Vikes v Hawks

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Who are you all liking? I'm guessing Vikes will be able to score on this group, but will they be able to get many stops vs Russ and co.? Initial lean is Vikes +7.

Also, any props y'all like?

I'm probably going to be on Minny tt o24...

Last edited:
I’m the asshole who had minny spread and took them live in game ML when they were down 21-19 and driving. I could have taken +1.5 but took ml and sure enough they lose by 1. I’m still not sure how you don’t kick the fg there bc then you can’t lose in regulation and I do understand the logic in going for it but the rb has to see that gaping hole my god

I’m the asshole who had minny spread and took them live in game ML when they were down 21-19 and driving. I could have taken +1.5 but took ml and sure enough they lose by 1. I’m still not sure how you don’t kick the fg there bc then you can’t lose in regulation and I do understand the logic in going for it but the rb has to see that gaping hole my god
You go up 8 points.

IMO.

Everyone kinda killing them for going for it. I get it but I mean it was like 6 freaking inches! He kicks it and then Russ goes down and ties it up then wins in ot then everyone kills him for being a dinosaur who to conservative, he shoulda followed the analytics. Lose lose situation for him.

the only reason I had any issue was they were using a backup RB. Cause let’s be real he should have gotten it easily! Why put ball in Russ hands if you don’t have to?

Back