***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only cost me a week of constantly texting, a $75 meal which I ate and drank most of, two nights of hanging, a dominating game of cribbage, a game of cards against humanity.

The pay off, a crazy 3 hour sex session, slipped in the shocker, and was woken up middle of night for another round.

The downfall, left my watch there, woke up to an empty contact case..... which she accidentally dropped and never mentioned it in middle of the night

this is great

Dan Mirkin retweeted
Fascinating Videos@FascinatingVids <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 7m7 minutes ago</small>
Chocolate Prank. http://twitter.com/FascinatingVids/status/529106234952396800/photo/1pic.twitter.com/8D8K66YOqJ
<video name="media" class="animated-gif" data-height="252" data-width="250" loop="" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B1fDUNmIEAAVrGt.mp4" style="display: block; vertical-align: baseline; width: 506px; max-width: 560px;"></video>

hahahaha dumb slit

Only cost me a week of constantly texting, a $75 meal which I ate and drank most of, two nights of hanging, a dominating game of cribbage, a game of cards against humanity.

The pay off, a crazy 3 hour sex session, slipped in the shocker, and was woken up middle of night for another round.

The downfall, left my watch there, woke up to an empty contact case..... which she accidentally dropped and never mentioned it in middle of the night
you sly devil

Steez O-line holding on every play. Hands to the face, you name it.

Need the gif of Ben checking his jaw.

you post pics in the other thread?

you post pics in the other thread?

I need to upgrade the other thread. Na this one is 27 and too classy for provocative photos. Her class disappears in the bedroom after a sampler pack of Liennies.

the original tinder girl text me that she dumpd her bf. Obviously will be looking to place a 2nd half wager with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back