***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually going to call it a night. Don't want to blow a great day at end of the night and not likely these remaining games. Good luck to everyone. I'll be checking in from time to time.

I'm actually going to call it a night. Don't want to blow a great day at end of the night and not likely these remaining games. Good luck to everyone. I'll be checking in from time to time.
good thinking....I'm going to take ASU 2h maybe and that's it.....except maybe also Utah St

good thinking....I'm going to take ASU 2h maybe and that's it.....except maybe also Utah St

I'm guaranteed over a grand in winnings even if I lose everything else... been up two thousand most of the day and was up $3000 until Scary/ND losses. Going to be extremely disappointed if i lose everything else, but I'll take that number I'm guaranteed.

I'm guaranteed over a grand in winnings even if I lose everything else... been up two thousand most of the day and was up $3000 until Scary/ND losses. Going to be extremely disappointed if i lose everything else, but I'll take that number I'm guaranteed.
:shake::cheers3:

ya no need to press. it's been hard enough with a bad start this year for many of us (me included). always nice to have a profitable day to roll into NFL action. I've had my best day of college foots of the season by far also.

ya no need to press. it's been hard enough with a bad start this year for many of us (me included). always nice to have a profitable day to roll into NFL action. I've had my best day of college foots of the season by far also.
me too....ya'll been hot and great to tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back