***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There already in fg range.... God franklin is fuckin pussy u deserve to lose this game..... No fuckin play callin just 3 runs up them middle... Way to trust ur qb u fuck wad

What Joey Galloway just said about the timeouts … that made no sense.

Fucking Franklin. He had so much motivation to destroy this shitty Maryland team and now they are about to lose at home to a Randy Edsall coached team

I might not end up playing 25 more games the rest of the regular season lol. And you have that many by 2pm. Congratd on the nice start though

19-12 after adding in PSU, ECU, UCF and might add another one on 2H total. Ah well... just need to be up today and keep chipping away.

YUP HERE HE GOES THROWIN IN DOUBLE COVERAGE... Mryland winning this game.... fire franklin should be the motto in penn st after this

Lol enjoy watching that shit show GLB. At least you have next year to look forward to with either Mullen or big name coach to turn around the program

i knew they were gonna lose when fuckin dumbass didnt run for the 1st he was lookin for the bomb...... maryland should shake hands and thank penn st for that win.....

He pulled off that miracle at Vandy last year and parlayed that into the PSU gig. They could have done so much better. I say he lasts less than 4 years in not so Happy Valley

thats what i like to here jimmymo... need that after franklin bent me over...... what a fuckin pussy i cant believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back