***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good on a Friday night bones, not like Vegas or anything, but good enough. Good night at the craps table to boot

Yea I was going to go get a new Iphone in 2 weeks anyway. I've had this one for close to 2 years now. Got it when I fell off my dock into the water drunk haha

Fucking cold here, had to buy a North Face jacket for first time in my life yesterday

Some campaign fuckers just rang my doorbell 6 times in a row and then 3 more times. I'm sitting in my living room with the patio door blinds open and they can see in. Hope they enjoyed my boxers and me flipping them off. Might register to vote and go all republican ticket just to spite these fuckers.

Some campaign fuckers just rang my doorbell 6 times in a row and then 3 more times. I'm sitting in my living room with the patio door blinds open and they can see in. Hope they enjoyed my boxers and me flipping them off. Might register to vote and go all republican ticket just to spite these fuckers.

My land line, perhaps the last one in America, has like 20 recorded messages a day from those fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back