SNF Chiefs v Broncos

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Can KC cover another big spread? Will we see an energized Broncos now that they have an actual QB?
What are you all liking in this one?

Been going back and forth on this one @skanless13
So KC Won By 3 VS Da Raiders. Tampa By 3 And... Let Me Look... And Panthers By Three...Last 3 Games...
Maybe Chiefs Do Just Enough To Win By 10? Almost Two TD Spread Is Kinda Large Here IMO...

I can’t mess with this shit, I mean who wants to back the sucky ass donks w garbage ass drew lock who really not much more a nfl qb than the other kid? Then again who wants to lay 2tds? Not me. Gl whatever you decide, I’m gonna watch cartoons or Xmas movies! Lol

I can’t mess with this shit, I mean who wants to back the sucky ass donks w garbage ass drew lock who really not much more a nfl qb than the other kid? Then again who wants to lay 2tds? Not me. Gl whatever you decide, I’m gonna watch cartoons or Xmas movies! Lol
I hear Hallmark has some good ones on at this time of year

I hear Hallmark has some good ones on at this time of year

I dunno why but I’ve always loved them, my old lady makes fun of me a bunch, lol. Watching grinch now, so far I’ve only watched elf and now grinch, started watching lampoon Xmas few times but havnt made it all way thru. Still wanna see Scrooged and of course Christmas story but I don’t watch that till Xmas Eve. lol. I’m a dork.

Just FYI, free form network kills hallmark, hallmark usually even to sappy for me!! Lol. 25 days of Xmas on free form!!

Back