SNF 9ers v Chargers

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Everything seems to point to an SF blowout. Chargers bad against the run, 9ers getting healthy and offense so dynamic. I already have SF to win in a teaser. Also leaning OVER big!

Hey @skanless13 Over Huh?! Didn't Even Give It Much Thought...

Chargers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.

Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.

Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.

Personally I Think 8 1/2 Is Too Much For A 5-3 Team?!

GL! :shake:

Hey @skanless13 Over Huh?! Didn't Even Give It Much Thought...

Chargers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.

Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.

Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.

Personally I Think 8 1/2 Is Too Much For A 5-3 Team?!

GL! :shake:
Over yep. Everyone thinking Chargers won’t score because of the injuries. 9ers secondary can be had. I think Chargers get close to 24 9ers should get at least 27

The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Chargers' last 14 games

LA Chargers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games

LA Chargers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against San Francisco.

LA Chargers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against San Francisco.

Can’t believe they game didn’t go over. Weird 2nd half

Can’t believe niners didn’t cover or at least push if ya got -7. You could tell me it br the exact same game 2marro and I’d still lay the points! Niners out gain them by 150 yards, totally dominate the 2nd half, get super lucky w a extra easy chance to cover since chargers saved all their time outs, all this with one the best rushing teams in the league against a team that been abysmal against the run ever since they hired this clown head coach! Shit is mind boggling to me still, just write it off as the kinda bs you gotta deal with when betting the nfl, right play wrong result.

It’s fitting I had the Texans earlier in the day! Pretty much opposite result in that one where the dog should have covered but found a way not to. Fucking nfl man, almost wish my teams would get beat down instead of making me feel cheated by result! That be easier to stomach than having 3 losses that included those 2 and don’t forget bears who give lions a 21 point 4th qrtr to gift them a win! Gotta love it, I guess, ppl seem to.

Back