Small card......good day

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
MUST WIN GAME!! W
kc +.5 1h (might be a homer biase, but im playing)
kc is an amazing team 1h but fades in the 2h, hence this play
***huard has 3rd best qb ranking in league***

"meet me in the trap...its goin down!" L
TB +1 (line is a little too low here imo for a "shitty" team) NO has played like donkey balls and their stock is on the decline where as tb is playing very well...why am i not playing the ml? bodog:):down:
****horn is out****

ILL MISS THIS ONE:hairout:
this could be the best game of the year (exception post season)
NE -3 colts have looked worse and worse each week, why no respect for NE?! christ they're good! also, excellent public fade which is hitting at an alarming rate during highly watched games.

ANOTHER GOOD ONE
BALT -1.5 1h W
cinci is way to fickle this year and i wont take my chance at a moose cock in the ass w/ a backdoor cover!

Parlay:
pitt -2.5
Wash ml
.5 to win 1.76

.."after she sucked the dick, i stabbed her brother with an ice pick! who the fuck you think you're dealing with..."
pit is too sharp of a play here. i have the line at -2.5 but the juice is crazy on fuck dog (-120) so im throwin it in a parlay that would require 2 big upsets to fuck up my pitt play.
Pitt -2.5
jax -500
atl -250
(all parlayed.....paying .728 to win 1.514) L

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! (each play for 1.5 unit unless noted otherwise)

Last edited:
Those are some gift plays and easy winners.

news-padlock.jpg

lol, you guys watch espn at 1044 cst where they showed LJ acting as herm edwards during a press conferance? fucking hillarious! i thought LJ was a soul-less bastard but he was funny as fuck!

:bow:Larry "gran' mama'" "the dynasty" johnson

I like your picks alot! KC is an awsome team on both sides of the ball they just have to get it all figured out.
Tampa yeah should cover I going to take the pick at the first halve.
New England besides the fact thats my squad, they are a very good team. I think it's time for Indy to lose to many close games for them against weak teams. I will love to see how New England handles them. Im on NE.

Parlay:
pitt -2.5 pending
Wash ml win
.5 to win 1.76

steelers -1.5 1h (200 )

vikings -3 1h (150)

chargers -7.5 1h (150)

Back