Slow Weekend. 1 Boxing Bet for Me.

you have Telemundo?

Thats where my wife drew the line....I asked for Univision too

She said you dont speak Spanish motherfucker....HELL NO

I had it at my old house but I moved 2 weeks ago and still haven't figured out what channels I have with the new cable company. Moving states/cable companies is a royal pain in the ass by the way. I don't know any channels anymore

I had it at my old house but I moved 2 weeks ago and still haven't figured out what channels I have with the new cable company. Moving states/cable companies is a royal pain in the ass by the way. I don't know any channels anymore
LOL cant believe I am gonna say this

Google your channels by guide by service in your area

LOL cant believe I am gonna say this

Google your channels by guide by service in your area

Oh I know and I do that when there is really something I wanna watch

However unless I find them on my own I have a harder time remembering the numbers. Kind of like using a GPS. I could use a GPS 10 times and have no idea how I got somewhere. If I do it once without hearing the directions I'm good forever

Been watching some video of the guys in action this weekend, and I've got one bet that I feel like is decent, with long odds.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 7/13[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]225 Viorel Simion[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_6" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +445[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]3:00PM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]226 Lee Selby[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_6" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -735 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Viorel looks tough, man. I mean, I think he deserves to be the underdog. Mainly because he covers up a little longer than I like, and I think he can be out worked. And notably, the location of the fight. But I don't see a 4.5 to 1 underdog here. This guy appears to be a pretty damn good fighter (albeit against sub par competition). Decent hand speed, accuracy, movement. Uses the ring pretty well. Neither hit incredibly hard, but both have decent activity. I think they fight this thing close, and really put on a good fight.

Anyway, I could be way off, but I like this spot. Viorel Simion +445 1 unit.

Not sure if anyone's watching, but they're putting on a good show thru 5. Lot of close rounds. Probably doesn't bode too well for my fighter.

Back