Slap's 2013 Australian Open thread

GL on Berdych slap. I took him +2.5 sets at -150. I have to think he can at least win one set.

GL on Berdych slap. I took him +2.5 sets at -150. I have to think he can at least win one set.

Hopefully its a winner after the 1st Set. :shake:

What bracket Twinkie?

Winner of this match goes to Final 4 vs winner of Djoka/Berdych later tonight

On the other side of the bracket it'll be Murray vs Federer in the Final 4.

Hopefully its a winner after the 1st Set. :shake:

What bracket Twinkie?

Winner of this match goes to Final 4 vs winner of Djoka/Berdych later tonight

On the other side of the bracket it'll be Murray vs Federer in the Final 4.
mens matchups left bro...u answered me tho

GL rest of the way

Top 4 seeds all made it to the Final 4 (barring Tsonga pulling off a mammoth upset - which I dont see happening w the way hes looked so far)

Crazy. Usually this is the tournament we can count on for some upsets. Maybe these top guys (minus Ferrer) have really separated themselves from the pack

One small play tonight. Sloane aint scared of Serena.

Sloane Stephens +1500 50.00 to win 750.00 :laugh:

+1,190.00

not sure on record. Nice tourney though.

BIG one tonight. Cant believe I keep going against Fed. Also cant believe me n Betcrimes thought he was washed up 3 years ago LOL

Murray -160 - Risking 800.00 to win 500.00

Bigger balls than myself going against Fed like that but as always bol. I'll watch just purely as a fan should be a good match and then djoker vs. whoever in the final will be awesome. Hopefully it lives up to last years epic

Any thoughts on the women's final? At first glance Li looks pretty tasty at +120. I have absolute zero faith in Azarenka in clutch moments

I am stuck at work finishing up an urgent order Cap but will respond afta. Do u have a Twitter bro?

Prolly shouldve won in straights, but a win is a winWill be on Murray over Djoka biggggg. Will let the line creep up

Ok. The day is here and I for one am incredibly excited

I'm up 500 on Murray alone this tourny and personally love him tonight. He dominated Fed (as much as u can dominate Fed), just lost the TB's. tiebreakers could dictate the match tonight, im hoping there are none early. LikeAndy in 4 though, and risking my profit on him

Murray +160 - Risking 400.00 to win 640.00

Murray to win 3-1 +500 - Risking 100.00 to win 500.00

been a great tournament and have enjoyed posting and talking w you all in here. Good luck tonight! Enjoy it! Could be an epic

Back