Skins @ Eagles -- Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATL-
Good rushing offense, but where were they passing? Brunell ran the infamous " horizontel offense" and somehow Jason Campbell was worse.

- The eagles might or might not have improved against the run, but they are more athletic this year with Trotter being pulled. I would expect with that whole rotation on the DL, and playing at home they will be better against the run too.

The skins might have had 400 yards of offense on Miami, but Dallas put up their points in Miami yesterday.

- London Fletcher is an overrated player, whose " tackles" stats are padded due to him piling on guys that are already tackled. Rockey McIntosh did make some nice hits, but lets not get carried away. the guy is still basically a rookie.

- you should be scared of philly big plays

- you should be scared of the loss of Jansen and Dockery. Those were 2 studs, and now you replace them with new guys. That hurts when your on the road in philly against a team known for their exotic blitzes. If 1 lineman misses an assignment, it could mean that Jason Campbell gets the backbreaking hit that he deserves.

- you should be worried about Tony Banks. Deadskins fans loved tony baks when he came to town... but he sucked

they loved Patrick Ramsey and his " strong arm", but they don't like it anymore after they see those " strong armed" interceptions.

- Mcnabb did scramble last week, it is just instead of trying to get 5 rushing yards, he was more concerned with throwing 20 yards downfield to complete passes to his receivers... that is a good thing.

also, the Packers defense ( especially at home) is underrated. The Packers D-Line was blowing up the eagles and putting pressure on mcnabb. I promise you mcnabb was doing a fine job of moving around, while trying to pick up real yards, instead of a couple rushing yards to pad his stats ( Like Tavaras Jackson).

guys, you all need to seriously cool it. that racist stuff won't be tolerated at CTG. i'm going to take care of the whole thing and delete some posts and close this thread, leave it at that and everyone go their own way for a while

guys, you all need to seriously cool it. that racist stuff won't be tolerated at CTG. i'm going to take care of the whole thing and delete and close this thread, leave it at that and everyone go there own way for a while

:shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back