Situational bet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Reds listed ml
minus 1.5
minus 2.5
Think about it. Take some time and read the information. GL

second bet. Under 5 first 5 Yankees at White Sox.
Wang is bouncing off a on 4 days rest horror back on a 5 days rest. He is a greatly improved 13-2 decisions in this spot. Contreras improves on 5 days but more importantly he just gives up air at home to the Yankees. Last 2 he faced Moose and Wang. A total of 3 runs were scored first 5 in those games.

Real curious about the Reds play . I dont see anything to indicate a huge win looking at Cincy willing 4 of 5 by 1 run . Granted all of LAD 7 road losses saw only ONE game within 2 runs...2-7 last 9 both times winning in the avoid the sweep game...just dont see much of anything though I lean Cincy...LAD pen as Kuo is still being stretched out? High probability Chan Ho park relieves him?

Agree with the other:shake:

Thanks.:cheers: adding Yankees ml and minus 2.5 equal bet size. Very simply the Yankees have 1 starting pitcher for 3 games. They are real dogs in the next 2 games so a win for them is mandatory. Since Wang is on 5 days rest and is 15-5 last 20 on the road he should be played. Looking at those 15 wins I see 12 by 3 or more runs. Simply lazy to lay 1.5 here. Probably gutless in playing any ml but I am something of a chicken.

Let me throw a possibility out there for opinions. Pitt first 5. Maholm has been an April disaster over the years. Many of the Florida batters have hit him well. These are not good things. He is much better on 5 days rest. He has won 7 of his last 10 home games and it is very hard to find any positives for his opponent. Florida goes to a major rival tomorrow and Miller pitched like a human last game while Pitt has to endure a Cardinal invasion. Worth a shot?

Missed that thank you...so Loaiza is the long man here? Not paying close attention LAD lately as u can see...

I was just grasping...:cheers:

juts checked his game log and loaiza has averaged just over 3 inns in his 4 appearances this year (2.2, 4, 5, 2...respectively)

In for half a unit so far with Padilla first half and game in multiple ways. If I see a favorable ump will increase. Not crazy about playing him off such a great game. Somewhat anti thematic but they are 3-0 on the road with him and 5-1 last 6 getting very good run support and have no option but to continue betting against Verlander till he at least wins a game. Texas has added Francisco Rodriquez to their pen which might help.

In for half a unit so far with Padilla first half and game in multiple ways. If I see a favorable ump will increase. Not crazy about playing him off such a great game. Somewhat anti thematic but they are 3-0 on the road with him and 5-1 last 6 getting very good run support and have no option but to continue betting against Verlander till he at least wins a game. Texas has added Francisco Rodriquez to their pen which might help.

A sharp Padilla is tough on RHB which makes up most of DET order...he was throwing 96 with a 68 MPH hook last start vs Toronto I believe...same type lineup but with more punch then Tor....Veralnder was suprisingly terrible again last start...might get involved on that..:cheers:

Just a composite. I expect LA to be much more focused on their rematch at home with Arizona. I expect the Reds to continue giving run support to This pitcher. The Only one they have done this with. No Park is big for me. Can easily see repeated late runs for the Reds. Remember for a long time LA has been a road disaster. Just looks like a silly number especially in this spot. You saw the flip side yesterday where a pitcher that haD NEVER MADE IT WAS PUT UP AGAINST A STAFF ACE. i SEE THIS PITCHER FOR THE rEDS AS THE UPCOMING STAFF ACE. Sorry about the caps no time to change but I see one team vastly more interested then the other so I play it hard.

Thanks tuck and I do agree with your response. I was wondering if this was something say technical baout the RLs. I think the reds late do score some runs and lets hope hairston provides a little spark as well since he was hitting like 400 in the minors I think.

GL

second bet. Under 5 first 5 Yankees at White Sox.
Wang is bouncing off a on 4 days rest horror back on a 5 days rest. He is a greatly improved 13-2 decisions in this spot. Contreras improves on 5 days but more importantly he just gives up air at home to the Yankees. Last 2 he faced Moose and Wang. A total of 3 runs were scored first 5 in those games.

PUSH doesnt look so bad...:shake:

At the Yankee blog I am sure someone will tell me why Farnsworth is still pitching for the Yankees. Still he did a fine job. Only giving up 1 run so the 2.5 wins and I am punished for being gutless with half the bet.

At the Yankee blog I am sure someone will tell me why Farnsworth is still pitching for the Yankees. Still he did a fine job. Only giving up 1 run so the 2.5 wins and I am punished for being gutless with half the bet.

Its sad that he doesnt know how to pitch after so long in the majors...dude's hanging sliders in a 9-4 game when he throws 95 MPH....thankfully Cone and O'Neill actually bring this crap up...uhm challenge hitters and maybe you wont get hit so hard....

:cheers:Good hit..

good day, tuck... congrats on the cash from cincy and nyy... texas is a money pit, i've backed them one too many times for what I thought to be the right reasons only to lose miserably... i think my last dollar was bet on Texas a week ago.

Back