Simplebet Thursday Early Baseball

• Thread starter Thread starter simplebet
  • Start date Start date
S

simplebet

Simplebet Thursday Night Baseball

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Total </TD><TD noWrap align=right>110.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 915 Cleveland Indians/Detroit Tigers under 10 W -110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
i dont think indians bullpen will let any runs in the late innings. just enough
Indians 6-3

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>102.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 915 Cleveland Indians W -102 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post>robertson does not last more than 5-6 innings and has had trouble w/ run support... now westbrook has lots of success w/ run support.</FORM>

<FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post></FORM>
Money Line 108.00 100.00 Baseball - 917 Minnesota Twins W -108 for Game
twins never gives run support for boof.. this maybe the only game they get early runs against trachshel will be shelled tonight

Money Line 154.00 100.00 Baseball - 908 New York Mets L -154 for Game
its like the nast arms has gone away from the padres.. mets bats are salivating.
Spank the Bookie :spank:
Money Line 685.00 354.92 Baseball - 921 Boston Red Sox -193 for Game my POD.. i know lots of juice... LOTS OF WHITE SOX PLAYERS ARE STILL STUCK IN TRAFFIC... Storms pass by lots of down trees, powerline, traffic lights.. its a mad house in the city.. trying to get around the park w/ construction around the cell...
:) :gl:
<FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post>good luck .... the debut of spank the bookie :spank: in football will be posted shortly! and more plays to come on night games.</FORM>

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinon is that you are Barely right on both. I am actually betting both of these but for me they are .5 unit bets. That being said GL

more plays to come tonight... hold please...

:seeya:

if you live east of chicago.. michigan .. you are going to get pounded by storms.. crazy wind and lots of rain.. be careful out there.:prayer

Money Line 108.00 100.00 Baseball - 917 Minnesota Twins -108 for Game
twins never gives run support for boof.. this maybe the only game they get early runs against trachshel will be shelled tonight

Money Line 154.00 100.00 Baseball - 908 New York Mets -154 for Game
its like the nast arms has gone away from the padres.. mets bats are salivating.

here is my night games!!!

:cheers::tiphat:

Spank the Bookie
:spank::spank:

Money Line 685.00 354.92 Baseball - 921 Boston Red Sox -193 for Game my POD.. i know lots of juice... LOTS OF WHITE SOX PLAYERS ARE STILL STUCK IN TRAFFIC... Storms pass by lots of down trees, powerline, traffic lights.. its a mad house in the city.. trying to get around the park w/ construction around the cell... by the way more tornado warnings is being issued the northern part of the city.. i dont think nobody is going to the game .. even if they play it tonight...
:) :gl:

The only one of these I am not confident of is Minn and am not betting the other side. BOL

Back