Simplebet- Spanking the Bookie Thursday

• Thread starter Thread starter simplebet
  • Start date Start date
S

simplebet

:spank:SPANK THE BOOKIE PLAY

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Total </TD><TD noWrap align=right>550.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>500.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Football - 261 Jacksonville Jaguars/Green Bay Packers under 38 W -110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
One of the more interesting battles in Packers' camp has been among the kickers. Incumbent Dave Rayner and rookie Mason Crosby have been impressive in practice and in games. The difference-maker could be the length and hang-time on kickoffs...uuhmm if you have a team that has a punter and a field goal competition.. that gives you a hint. Also please keep in mind Jack Del Rio is familiar w/ the nfc north or used to be central type of game. good, physical defense complemented by a strong running game. Jacksonville ranked second in the league in defense last year and will punch the Packers in the mouth if they don't come ready to rumble.

PACKERS 20- 16

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right>165.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>150.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Football - 262 Green Bay Packers +3 L-110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now the Packers will face a Jaguars offensive line that also is missing two starters. Packers has one of the best defensive line in the league.. sure del rio want to pass the ball and get mr leftwich injure again... greenbay already walked all over seatles depleted offensive line. sacks.. interception.. turnovers is what happened last week and this week again.

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right>115.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Football - 264 Kansas City Chiefs pk L -115 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
does saints 2nd and 3rd string defense know how to tackle yet... sound blocking by the chiefs is what they preach

Last edited by a moderator:
soryy this is a ritual of spank the bookie

schooled_800x600.jpg

almost spanking time..

anyone else w/ me? :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Gl SB, i tailed the under for small

Tell us a lil more about ur spanking plays... how often u do them u keep a record for them?

spank the bookie play is debuting tonight.. 1 in baseball and 1 football... there is really no way of telling when i get to spank the bookie.. no warnings and no system.. it just goes and collects.. its like turning the on button on the dollar print machine..
lol..

good luck ... play w/ moneymanagement. beware.. both debut plays.

:cheers::tiphat:

KC WILL COME BACK!! ONLY IF I HAD SOME $$$ I WOULD POUND KC 2ND HALF

:moose::moose::moose::moose:

GREENBAY SHOULD HAVE COVERED:36_11_6:

1-2 .. SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2-1...

AT LEAST SPANK THE BOOKIE HIT!!!

:spank:

Back