Simplebet Friday Night-

• Thread starter Thread starter simplebet
  • Start date Start date
S

simplebet

Heavy Lean on HAWAII -17- may grab it later at -16.5-- yes i agree. hawaii is overrated.. hawaii should not be ranked better than illinois and wisconsin to name a few. i agree that colt is overrated and no where near the other candidates performance. but we as cappers need to remind our selves the matchup. i think we are a week away from fading hawaii. yes i agree that there are playing in the "mainland" yes i agree that there are too many great cappers on sjst. but look at some matchups.

San Jose has a horrible and putrid offense ranked 91st 3rd down conversion.. when you cant convert you punt the ball!!!! The Spartans are 113th in punt coverage in ncaa.
The Spartans are last in the WAC in kickoff coverage (average opponent drive starts on the 27), and punting (average net of 30.1 yards), and eighth out of nine teams in punt returns (8.6-yard average). They have missed seven of nine field-goal attempts. the Warriors lead the nation in kickoff returns (30.1 yards)
san jose state is ranked 105 in sacks.. you give a qb time and a chance to prove he is worth a heisman.. i'll take the warriors all day.
this is a time where coach jones lay it all in the line tonight and put pressure and points to another weak opposition. Impress the heismann voters and poll voters... plenty of motivation for the warriors.. lots to prove on espn.

this will be a small play for me.. just because my first lean was on sjst... waiting for another half line movement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great points simplebet...been leaning Hawaii myself...probably hit a unit by the end of the day

:cheers:

thx all.. will wait.. i may bang it at all.. depends on the field conditions, wind and rain.... gametime decision...

good luck

"We're definitely excited to get out there and showcase what we really are," quarterback Colt Brennan said.

QB Colton Brennan day-to-day - Knee - 10/7/07

brennans gonna showcase his crutches

"We're definitely excited to get out there and showcase what we really are," quarterback Colt Brennan said.

QB Colton Brennan day-to-day - Knee - 10/7/07

brennans gonna showcase his crutches

he is starting.... he has 90 of his family friends in the stands.

My home town is Mountain View, 10 minutes from San Jose.. It's barely sprinkling and the only adverse condition should be wet grass.. Wouldn't put too much stock in the weather. It's northern california. Never gets that bad this time of year.

My home town is Mountain View, 10 minutes from San Jose.. It's barely sprinkling and the only adverse condition should be wet grass.. Wouldn't put too much stock in the weather. It's northern california. Never gets that bad this time of year.

thank you true blue:tiphat:

is anyone else on hawaii??? i think i'm going dive along w/ them bymyself here.

good luck. placing my wager in the next 15 minutes

Back