Silky's Week 7 Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Welcome back folks, had a ho hum week 7: 7-6 +.4u. But still a winning week :badass:

Ill update & clean this up later but now:

Ville -16.5
Okla -12.5
MSU -9
Neb -13.5

Last edited:
silky nice job my brother like you said no shame going 7-6. its a winning week

I like a lot of those..........and chuckled when I saw Baylor.
Probably ez money and I can't do it.

GL, sir.

Press

Just as a caution on Baylor. They have won 1 big 12 road game since 2011. This will be their first game on the road this year.

gl, I like several

Thanks mrob, whenever I've seen you chime in on threads you've been very astute to things, so this is good :)

silky nice job my brother like you said no shame going 7-6. its a winning week

I say it all the time, you really are 1 of the most likable guys that wins. A very under appreciated trait in our hobby. Thank you as always & best of luck to you

fuck it you're up...keep it up.

im such a greedy fuck tho lol, it's about time you start dropping those ingame gems that ill tail

nice work. not sure why I froze on Baylor.

Looks like you're smarter than me on it cuz it's moving back the other way. I see you getting the swag back, which always leads to good breakdown during the week. We've gotta get back on doing that

looks good, silk.

Thanks boss, I'll prolly visit your thread to ask some PAC q's I'm having

Bye week vs Florida state +15000. Lock of the year

w/you on a couple, silk. leanin the other way w/MSU. GL this week.

Lock of the century!!!!

Got me some of this.

I hope we end up looking smart on this

O-H.......

I like a lot of those..........and chuckled when I saw Baylor.
Probably ez money and I can't do it.

GL, sir.

Press

you may be the smart one there lol, good luck press

What was your number on Marshall? You don't think Owls D can keep it close?

12.5, the Owls very well might, just a numbers thing and belief that Pellini isn't good enough at managing success yet. Pretty big win for them LW. I've backed em a ton.

Really like your card silk. On a lot of them with you, which always makes me feel better about my picks. GL.

i noticed we got a lot of similar stuff, hopefully we end up smiling this weekend. Good luck Hooked & you're a welcome addition to the gang

Hey silkster
Sorry to mither again,do you know much about Texas State ? I know absolutely fuck all but I know LA Monroe offense is horrible without Browning,and I mean horrible.
Any help mate ?

Just as a caution on Baylor. They have won 1 big 12 road game since 2011. This will be their first game on the road this year.

Thats something I noted & initially gave me pause but then I examined those road gms:

WVU: ranked #9 at the time & playing lights out football. Sure WVU would go on to have a 5gm losing streak, but at that time they were playing well

Texas: ended up the #19 team & at the time was #25. Not an awesome team but they were good.

iowa State: probably the only comparable team to KSt this year, was also the tail end of 4str8 Baylor losses & right after the 56-50 heartbreaking loss to Texas

KState: the #15 team in the land, who also happened to win 10gms.

aTm: at the time the Ags were #21

OkSt: #3 team in the country

Kst this year is closest to Iowa St. The Iowa state game was at the tail end of 4 str8 conf losses & after the 1st 3 Baylor had to know all conf hopes were gone. Tough spot after losing to UT 56-50, with a chance to stay in conf title pic.

Big thing with this years KSt vs past years is they are careless with the ball. -8 in TOs last 2gms. Give the ball back to Baylor 3x & you are down 21.

but your is very valid, Baylor has to do their thing in a road conf game. Just don't see KSt being like any of those teams but Iowa St LY.

thanks for bringing good stuff to thread bro, hope I don't lose lol

Last edited:
Hey silkster
Sorry to mither again,do you know much about Texas State ? I know absolutely fuck all but I know LA Monroe offense is horrible without Browning,and I mean horrible.
Any help mate ?

I think ULM is in a bit of disarray & without Browning it doesn't help. They've went -8 in the L3gms in TO margin, the new QB BRayle Brown has 4ints on 68att. So he should put the ball back in TxSt's hands. Because ULM can't run, they'll toss it a lot & about 1 of every 17 should be a pick.

fuck it lol, just a fade of ULM really

I think ULM is in a bit of disarray & without Browning it doesn't help. They've went -8 in the L3gms in TO margin, the new QB BRayle Brown has 4ints on 68att. So he should put the ball back in TxSt's hands. Because ULM can't run, they'll toss it a lot & about 1 of every 17 should be a pick.

fuck it lol, just a fade of ULM really
Thats what I was gonna do mate,but its kinda blind cause I dont know what am backing lol

:cheers:

Fuck it tried to wait for 6.5 or 7, don't think it's coming (or coming back in the 6.5 case)

Zona +6

USC has to tough a time staying on schedule on offense (27.6% 3rds). That's enough to keep a flawed but effective team at running close.

USC 23 Zona 20

Ass spanked last night, damn smh.

Ville, RZ fumble, RZ int, blocked FG & missed FG. That's a minimum 12pts, maximum 28pts. I'll just call it 20pts that poof! vanished smh. But all I needed was 1 of those FGs to win. They had 1st & GL 2 of those 4 att

AF winning 20-6 until 11:30 in the 4th, only to give up 21 in the 4th & lose by 7. O_O what in the entire fuck? Lol Just a stop or a FG flyboys. You stopped em all game smh.

didnt deserve Zona, so not mad

oh well, just start 0-3. Little setback, is a setup for a comeback

Last edited:
One other note on Baylor / KSU, it's a 2:30 kick. Weird shit happens at night in Manhattan but if Baylor gets off to it's typically hot start, it will get quiet real quick. Load up the box and Florence will take you deep early. Back off and Seastrunk / Martin will peel off 15 yard chunks. Baylor has the most balanced, explosive offense in the country (at least while DeAnthony Thomas is out) and will continue to feast on sub par Big 12 defenses.

Remember this is a KSU squad that lost to Texas by double digits and we know what a troubled team Texas is this year. And don't read too much into K. State making a game of it in Stillwater. The Cowboys aren't as good as we thought either, as evidenced by the WVU loss, giving up 28 4Q to UTSA...

I respect Snyder's ability to coach his kids up, seamlessly integrate JUCO guys with underrated 2 and 3 star kids passed up by other schools, but other than Lockett & Sams, there is a major talent deficit on this Wildcat squad compared to what we've been used to.

I like Baylor up to 20 here and am looking at the over.

Lotta love for the Texas teams today, amigo ... and of course the Sooners (playing in Dallas), so I should call you LONE STAR!

Do work today and I believe the New Big Tex [since the old one caught on fire and burned last year] will be singing this at the end of the Red River Shootout ...

GO TO THE 7:13 mark
[video=youtube_share;_C6J9gij5SQ]http://youtu.be/_C6J9gij5SQ[/video]

against okie this week kid. GL like always silky Johnson, get money besides Oklahoma money ;)

One other note on Baylor / KSU, it's a 2:30 kick. Weird shit happens at night in Manhattan but if Baylor gets off to it's typically hot start, it will get quiet real quick. Load up the box and Florence will take you deep early. Back off and Seastrunk / Martin will peel off 15 yard chunks. Baylor has the most balanced, explosive offense in the country (at least while DeAnthony Thomas is out) and will continue to feast on sub par Big 12 defenses.

Remember this is a KSU squad that lost to Texas by double digits and we know what a troubled team Texas is this year. And don't read too much into K. State making a game of it in Stillwater. The Cowboys aren't as good as we thought either, as evidenced by the WVU loss, giving up 28 4Q to UTSA...

I respect Snyder's ability to coach his kids up, seamlessly integrate JUCO guys with underrated 2 and 3 star kids passed up by other schools, but other than Lockett & Sams, there is a major talent deficit on this Wildcat squad compared to what we've been used to.

I like Baylor up to 20 here and am looking at the over.

WOW!!!
You brought the heat. Please post more often

GL silk. On HOU and Baylor with you

Get it all back and some more tomorrow Silk

Keep the good season going and best of luck, silky:shake:

Lotta love for the Texas teams today, amigo ... and of course the Sooners (playing in Dallas), so I should call you LONE STAR!

Do work today and I believe the New Big Tex [since the old one caught on fire and burned last year] will be singing this at the end of the Red River Shootout ...

GO TO THE 7:13 mark
[video=youtube_share;_C6J9gij5SQ]http://youtu.be/_C6J9gij5SQ[/video]

against okie this week kid. GL like always silky Johnson, get money besides Oklahoma money ;)

Gentlemen.....Project: Get Paid commences

Week 7 Tally

Mizzou +9 WIN Cool to have been in on this 1 early, happy to seee UGA eat dirt
New Mex +15.5 WIN Many thought I was foolish for this 1
North Tex -5 WIN I had a confusing week with Texas teams lol
TxSt -7 -115 LOSS See above
AF +4 LOSS Stanking bastards, just 1 damn stop in a 21pt 4th qtr, or a FG
Hou -9.5 WIN These guys win for me
Boise -7 WIN No Chuckie? No way
Marsh 12.5 LOSS Tough one, I like both FAU & Marshall
Baylor -17 LOSS Mehh, the cover was there to be had :(
Ville -16.5 LOSS 4 trips to the RZ, NO POINTS. 2 inside the 10
Okla -12.5 LOSS Well well well, Mack Brown saved his job with his best coaching perf in 4yrs
MSU -9 WIN Yall knew damned well Indiana was not coming close
Neb -13.5 WIN Foot in ass
Zona +6 LOSS ​Didnt deserve this one

7-7, -.75U, 50%. Congrats!!! I kissed my sister & accidentally rubbed her but. lol

Back