Silky's Week 6 Diamonds

I actually like Cincy A LOT!! I'll prolly play it even. You hit the nail on the head, USF is flat out shitty. Skip Holtz destroyed that program & its gonna take a ton of patience from Taggart to get it right. I feel the exact same as you about laying DD on the road with Cincy (I will with some other teams), after seeing Cincy lay that turd on the road vs Miami (Oh) prolly the worst team out there. IT scares me a lil. But just on #s alone, I see Cincy winning 45-10. Just need to do some digging to alleviate my mind on Cincy. I think I'll still bet it tho

Good stuff Silky. I agree with you 100% bro. I already pulled the trigger on
Cincy -10 for two Units, and having you on board definitely boosts my confidence and puts me at ease.

Just left the Nevada @ SDSU game...what a crazy game with landslide momentum swings back and forth! Insanely entertaining and yet equally stressful and frustrating.

Sorry the Wolfpack didn't cover for you bro. I was cheering for my Aztecs to win it by 3 at the end of regulation to give SDSU the win and you the cover.

Thanks fellas, a goddamn safety lost my bet smh. But congrats to Aztec's boys, they did what they needed to. And that was to just keep scoring on the Nevada D. Great Job SdSt, you have humbled me lol. Lets hope today is better

Wrote Nevada off as a loss when they went down 21, got excited when they tied it only to watch them not get me the cash anyway. On to today, on Iowa and Marshall with you. GL today Silk.

ALL in one place

WKY -4 WIN
UCLA -3.5 WIN
Utah St -6 LOSS
Nevada +5.5 ​LOSS
Mizzou +2
Baylor -26.5
Marshall -13
Iowa Pk
OU -11
AzSt -5.5
Cincy -11
FAU +4.5

Md/FSU over 58

Last edited:
Mizzou +2
Baylor -26.5
Marshall -13

OU -11
AzSt -5.5
Cincy -11
FAU +4.5

:dancing:

:thumbsup2:

Iowa Pk :bomb:

GL Sir

BOL today, Silky ... Silkette ... and the NewbieSilk.

chief_osceola_920_medium.jpg

Yo Silky...just wanted to apologize for probably convincing you to pull the trigger on Cincy. That was a terrible call on my part.

My bad homie.

BOL today, Silky ... Silkette ... and the NewbieSilk.

chief_osceola_920_medium.jpg

Smails you know how to make me smile

silky bol tomorrow my brother

thanks D8, hope you kick ass today.

Yo Silky...just wanted to apologize for probably convincing you to pull the trigger on Cincy. That was a terrible call on my part.

My bad homie.
Ehh, I had em to be played anyways. No problem bro, just 1 of many bad plays this weekend.

ALL in one place

WKY -4 WIN
UCLA -3.5 WIN
Utah St -6 LOSS
Nevada +5.5 ​LOSS
Mizzou +2 WIN
Baylor -26.5 WIN
Marshall -13 WIN
Iowa Pk LOSS
OU -11 LOSS
AzSt -5.5 LOSS
Cincy -11 LOSS
FAU +4.5 WIN
Md/FSU over 58 WIN

7-6 +.4u 53.8% weekend, and only 1 game of the losses I felt had a chance to win for me (Nevada)

Now going to get ready for openers :)

Back