Silky's Week 6 2014 CFB Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Welp ladies & gents week 5 SUCKED!! 2-6 and the only 2 wins were the late Road Fave adds of TCU & Texas. A couple things here or there and it’s a 4-4 or better week but, I aint gonna get into that. I sucked! Them Noles shook of a sluggish start though, then went 49-17 for the next 3qtrs. Still got some lurkers faces like:

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/watermelon2.jpg

Fix your faces lmao, you mad!!!!

OklaSt -17
TCU +4.5
NcSt/Clem o67.5
Ville -2.5
VT -2
Pitt ML +210
LSU +7.5

Overall: 16-15 | 51.6% | -.5u

BOL Silk

Pitt and UVA are shit shows. I guess the theory is UVA shouldn't be -200+ vs. anyone with a pulse?

Good looking card there Silk. Best of luck this weekend. Been looking at a FSU 1H or game bet. Seems like the timing and the opponent are ripe for one of those 50 point wins. I still don't buy into that this year's team is as good or motivated as last year's, but I imagine they are ready for people to talk about something positive regarding the team and a 65-7 win might just do that

Good looking card there Silk. Best of luck this weekend. Been looking at a FSU 1H or game bet. Seems like the timing and the opponent are ripe for one of those 50 point wins. I still don't buy into that this year's team is as good or motivated as last year's, but I imagine they are ready for people to talk about something positive regarding the team and a 65-7 win might just do that

no undefeated squad has played a better schedule to date. Something to be said bout that.

Interested in the Pitt ML rationale after losing to Iowa and Akron both at home?

Buy low sell high is the short answer. I expect a low scoring shitfest but 1 Pitt controls

BOL Silk

Pitt and UVA are shit shows. I guess the theory is UVA shouldn't be -200+ vs. anyone with a pulse?

Basically

I'm on the Pitt ML as well. I think that is a fantastic play. Took the LSU ML as well.

Lets make money bro

Tigers keep it close and win, or it is nasty IMO

throw a tad on the ML silk

GL this week

i just may, LSU ruins SECW team's hopes. This is fact

Love Baylor and VT plays Silky

hope this ends well for us

Glad I won't be the only one in Pitt ML this week. GL Silky Smooth

we ride together, either to the bank or the bar

Baylor, VT and Twinks with you, BOL Silky

lets get these chips bro

Diverse card there. TCU real popular on the board so far

im a lib, we all bout that diversity lol. UE 5.9%, :)

I know a rebound is coming :cheers3:

my man! I want you to be right

Let's get tcu
Think Bob is in trouble here Hunt

GL silk. Fade big game bob.
Abso fucking lutely

Back