Cincy -22
Marsh +11.5
GT -5.5
Duke +4.5
Wisky -24
Boise +4.5
Utah St +6.5
Houston -3

Congratulations to you and the Silkette! Glad everyone is happy and healthy. And you're right, the weekend was won without throwing a single pass, amigo (although it was nice of Duke to get you the cover with its 20-point 4th q)!!!

Ehh not a bad week 4, 7-4 (63.6%) +2.6u. Overall 20-16 (55.5%) +2.5u. Sort of a "mini-heater" the last 2 weeks 13-8 (61.9%) +4.2u. So the signs are there and I finished the first 4 wks in the black. Thats important because the data I use becomes more reliable after 4 weeks, so my confidence in plays increases. But its still 19yo boys playing so you never know. Either way guys things are about to get alot more fun

FAU+4
LOSS Took em to OT & I thought I was money, no way FAU gives up a TD....Mmm hmm

Troy +14.5 LOSS Just plain wrong & really dont care to talk about it

Cincy -22 LOSS I hate even suggesting the fix was in, but...........

Arky St -6.5 LOSS Again I hate suggesting anything, but did SOMEBODY know SOMETHING here? Check the player's parking lot for rims ;) lol

Marsh +11.5 WIN Would have loved to have seen the Herd win outright. Face it folks VT is a glorified Non AQ in an AQ conf now. They belong in the AAC not the ACC, because they are the kind of conference mate that will lose OOC but then win in conference & fuck shit up smh.

GT -5.5 WIN Listen betting UNC in football stands for (U) (N)ot (C)apping! lol UNC stinks, they will never be more than the once every 8yrs challenge for the Coastal title team. Think of them as Wake Forest of the Coastal. Yeah thats it. Meanwhile GT, showed something I liked yesterday, getting down 14 late in the 1st half, this GT team nutted up and claimed this victory. Thats a pretty good GT team, some issues in the middle of the D (DT, MLB, Safety) that will bite them in the ass. But they're good.

Duke +4.5 WIN Congrats Dookies on not giving up, everytime Pitt had you buried you fought back. I LIKE that moxie and will note that in the future with these guys. Also of note, Pitt aint bad eh? Still on their way to a 7/8win pace. I'll go even further & say Pitt will challenge for an ACC coastal title before UNC will, like in the next 3 seasons.

Wisky -24 WIN This shoulda been worse, but the Wisky QB aint very good. Wisky shoulda dropped 60+, but Ill take the cover

Boise +4.5 WIN They aint the old Boise, but rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated, you can still make money backing them.

Utah St +6.5 WIN Going for it on 4th & 9 on your side of the 50 only down 3 with 10mins to play? WTF kinda shit is that? USU could have won straight up if not for shit like that

Houston -3 WIN If yall havent noticed Ive backed Houston 2 of 3 weeks & was about to back them the week I didnt but forgot. Not a bad squad to put some money behind on short lines or vs shitty squads. Its just the covering bigger numbers vs FBS tms that will drain your pocket.

Back