BG +3 LOSS
Maryland -7 WIN
NW -30.5 LOSS
Mich -37 LOSS
GT -8 WIN
Arky -22 LOSS
FAU +13 WIN

Now on to Week 4.

You know the rules: hate, congratulate, pontificate, extrapolate just participate!!!. Lets have another good one folks

tell me why Houston? im against u there. game is neutral field u do know that rite?

I think maybe im too high on rice maybe, jus a numbers play for me though. rest of tha card looks solid, an like I told u las week u will bounce back after a bad week. end of tha season we both know u will have made profits

:cheers:

Thanks for keeping my head straight after last week bro, I needed it. As far as Houston, its just a thing where the Rice's weakness is stopping the pass & Houston as long as Piland aint fucking up can throw. Know its neutral & I may actually be too high on Houston actually. But I feel its worth the stab. But honestly the better play prolly would have been to take Rics as a ML Dog

dog if u thinkin rice ml might have been tha play why did u play Houston? don't like me talk u off ur game. im waitin on marshall I hope it goes up a lil more

I mean I normally finish correctin errors on teams up an down an getting new week rotations into excel an makin my numbers by 10am or so, now they have already had lines out for an hour at that time. much easier when I could see where vegas opener came out then BOL copied it, then hours later BM opened they own lines an all offshore copied BM. I guess they had to drop em early like that to get back out there an say where tha lines originate

I would say maybe only rexy? I don't think many others around here have any inside info like that to tha offshores. I don't even know if he knew they were gonna drop shit early until they did it this year

Got a couple there on my radar.

Not sure if Piland is the QB.

He was pulled from the Temple game due to ineffectiveness early and they went with Fr O'Korn for I think it was atleast 3 qrts there. O'Korn might be an upgrade minus the experience. He played a considerable amount of time in the opener as well. They might be turning the page on Qb down there.

Talk to me about Marshall guys. I rate ECU/Marshall about the same.

VT@ECU is -8

They should have covered

Now, only -11.5 at home to Marshall? talk to me.

I think for one thing Cato > than Carden. Marshall is off a misleading final vs Ohio and they stuffed the OU run game. Vt run game better I know, but ECU stuffed the Hokie run game last week. It seems like each week of each year I'm asking myself just how good VT actually is.

Agree that VT blew chances at the cover last week, but ECU D also had shot at a would-be pick-6 return (dropped) and lost 3 TOs of their own.

Cant say I disagree with any of that. But, ECU huge game at home.....VT gets Marshall at home. Just strictly comparing lines I don't get it.

I agree with you that the home crowd was a boost for ECU and a factor in them keeping it close, obviously that game yesterday at Lane Stadium likely would not have been 15-10.

I don't make lines or power ratings, but I guessed this number at 10. Which my guess isn't worth anything to you or anyone else I know, but to me I didn't expect a quality team like Marshall to be getting a bunch of points. It is a 12:00 kick which helps Herds chances.

Have to say after first look -weak schedule of games. I'll be back to ur thread later this wk to discuss some games

What's going on with the Arky State game? I went to put it in at Arky St -6 and upon confirmation it dropped to -4. I put in my password and it was up to -4.5.

Im not a sub to RAS but my guess for week 4 just from watching the lines this morning. Im sure someone can confirm which ones are really him and if Ive left any out.

329 Marshall +11
336 Maryland -4
360 Memphis +7
376 Syracuse -13
385 Texas San Antonio +3

Well there is my answer... lol

Like GT and USU...

On Rice....doesn't mean much in that game, both sides will give it their best.

GL, sir.

silky I think your going to have a big week . do you have a line on the SJS game my book won't let me put that game in I see the line at +5

Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap)

:goal:

Gonna respond to you guys in a bit, but thanks for showing up

adding: Troy +14.5
cincy -22 missed the damn 21, hope it don't bite me

Love the Troy pick, on 4 or 5 of the others also.

No doubt, I'll take more than 2 TDs with the hyper efficient team vs the 1 with their backup QB who's also being asked to do everything. Great start MOT

Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap) Heater! (clap clap)

:goal:

lets hope so lol

silky I think your going to have a big week . do you have a line on the SJS game my book won't let me put that game in I see the line at +5

thanks D8, I got a line on it it's 5 but haven't tried it yet. I like where your is at this week. That's another game I'm Interested in. Good luck this week

Marshall, GT and UtahSt for me so far
BOL on them all Silky

i know I'm in good company then lol. Keep killing em Blood

Like GT and USU...

On Rice....doesn't mean much in that game, both sides will give it their best.

GL, sir.

i gotta get your view on Rice/Hou, I know you're real on top of Texas teams & getting your view will help me if not this game, down the line. Either get the money bro!

silk, the heater is building. I can feel it. gl bro.

Damn sure would like that lol.

Have to say after first look -weak schedule of games. I'll be back to ur thread later this wk to discuss some games

Mr ETG, you know I want to hear some of your stuff, cuz ur dealing the magic right now & I want some

Got a couple there on my radar.

Not sure if Piland is the QB.

He was pulled from the Temple game due to ineffectiveness early and they went with Fr O'Korn for I think it was atleast 3 qrts there. O'Korn might be an upgrade minus the experience. He played a considerable amount of time in the opener as well. They might be turning the page on Qb down there.

Yeah O'Korn looks to have supplanted Piland & that's a good thing. But Piland is like herpes he never really goes away :(

agree with most bud

on Marshall, Duke and Boise myself

Finally somebody who's rocking Duke & Boise with me! Let's just stay unblemished till the 19th, that shit is gonna be incredible

Arky/Rutgers is pk. Who's got a read on this? Arky starting backup Derby due to Brandon Allen injury

and Chase Dodd may start for Ruthers.

Rutgers QB also banged up...did not expect to see a pk, tough game that imma continue to look into. Also warming up to Sun Devs :cheers:

Just without digging much, Arky don't need much more than Alex Collins. The defense ain't shit but if Rutgers is using Dodd they don't need much. Gotta dig, hoping I don't miss this at pk while digging

Good luck Silk, I'm on Tech with you and took Arky. Think that running game will roll over Rutgers...leading returning tackler from LY out for Butgers

Everything I've read so far points to Allen out & Derby starting. While I'm beginning to see indications that Nova may go. I'm completely lost on it & none of the usual folks I talk to about this have a clue either.

Everything I've read so far points to Allen out & Derby starting. While I'm beginning to see indications that Nova may go. I'm completely lost on it & none of the usual folks I talk to about this have a clue either.
When I see u make a play on this game, then I'll tail u...to many unknowns for me as of now. Even if both starting QB's start, I like Arki by 6. Allen is convinced that he will play and I like Arki's D to stop/slow down Rutgers run game. Lean Under also

GL Silky

Back