Silky's Week 2 Diamonds

thanks bro! We having a lil Silky next week, if he doesn't come early.

Look at you sneaking one past the goalie. Congratulations on making the world a little Silkier. One of my longtime friends just had one last year and was able to pull off Riggo as the middle name. Now that I think about it - Doggy makes a great middle name - All the best to you, Silkette, and the Silkworm. :cheers:

thanks bro! We having a lil Silky next week, if he doesn't come early.

I saw & understand that, but 77yds vs Bama has gotta be like 140 vs a normal FBS, which is like 220 vs a team like WCU. Logan scares the shit outta me no doubt. But that VT defense will get the ball back alot for the O. And when the floodgates open, there should be a few more 77yd runs. After a loss that I'm sure the team thought should have been closer & a QB who knows he looked like shit, the best remedy is to punk the hell out of a overmatched team. I think VT knows they went toe toe physically with the best team in the nation. Now they are gonna wanna physically hurt ppl. On the other side if WCU gets no early success, those physical beatings mixed with the mental disappointment starts making kids not wanna fill the hole, take on blocks or get hit.

but obviously I haven't pulled the trigger yet lol. Last time VT lost a big season opener (Boise) they followed with a str8 up loss to JMU. So I have some concern. Just mulling really

Yeah, I certainly see your POV. I follow VT probably as close as any ACC team and have a few contacts with a couple ex players. The defense is good, really good and you make good points about getting the ball back and maybe even scoring on defense. But, that offense.......ehhhhhhhh, and it's not just facing Bama. They just have shit for receiving options. One of the ex corners told me they may have 1 viable BCS caliber WRer on the roster.

They could certainly make it a blowout. I just worry that it will take them time to score points and if they are up like 3 tds in the 2nd half, they will just be content to sit on the ball.

Best of luck in what you decide.

Look at you sneaking one past the goalie. Congratulations on making the world a little Silkier. One of my longtime friends just had one last year and was able to pull off Riggo as the middle name. Now that I think about it - Doggy makes a great middle name - All the best to you, Silkette, and the Silkworm. :cheers:

Congrats on the little one, btw.

Thank you gentlemen! And....... Hail to the Redskins!!!

WHAT?!?!?! A little one on the way!?!?!?!
And in the middle of football season?!?!?!?

:goal:

You and The Silkette are not good at planning, amigo, but huge congratulations!! Cheers, man, and I'll have one in your honor this evening while I wish you best of luck on your football card, too.

:cheers:

Thanks fellas. Yeah Smails capping with a shitty pamper around will be difficult lol.

Got what I wanted Adding: South Carolina +3.5 -110

may add ML too

Congrats on the little one and good luck on the plays Silk.

Piland is definitely not the reason to take Houston. Tho he gave me much joy during a dbl OT Dragon win vs. Allen , back in his HS days.
It was the O line that did it for me. Cougar High isn't too proud to run out of that spread.

Good luck , again.

Congrats on the new one. Managing a 1 and 4 year old boy right now, life is good.....although the 4 year old told me today his Grandpa pushed him down on the ground. Caught him in a lie, first time he blatantly lied to me, so I'm going into that stage, should be interesting. Best of luck.

like tha NW play, will be mostly heads up this week it looks like. good health this weekend

Fellas thanks for all the love. Y'all my 2nd family, we don't always agree but we're adult to each other & real. I prefer that to blind agreement :cheers:
Percolate :dancing:

BOL, against you on BYU, GL the rest of the way tho

You would :( lol BOL Unc

Congrats Silk, BOL this week.

thanks Lloyd & the same to you

congrats silk!

thank you sir

Congrats on the new one. Managing a 1 and 4 year old boy right now, life is good.....although the 4 year old told me today his Grandpa pushed him down on the ground. Caught him in a lie, first time he blatantly lied to me, so I'm going into that stage, should be interesting. Best of luck.

thanks Egg, enjoy the innocent years , cuz they get weird as fuck & you wanna kill em as teens

Congrats on the little one and good luck on the plays Silk.

Piland is definitely not the reason to take Houston. Tho he gave me much joy during a dbl OT Dragon win vs. Allen , back in his HS days.
It was the O line that did it for me. Cougar High isn't too proud to run out of that spread.

Good luck , again.

thanks Press! I'm not so impressed with Piland either, played basically a turd LW. You are a lucky man tho to watch some of the HS football you watch. Must be awesome to see future legit stars at that stage where It's just about the game, nothing else.

wow, congrats my brother. That's great. A future QB and PIMP just like the old man.

ha! Well the genes are there, I'd be happy with a future Dr or engineer, let's see if removing some of the environment & stimuli I grew up with will facilitate that sort of decision making, well that and having a dad there lol

BOL Silky and congrats :shake:

my man, get money

Worst weekend in 2yrs :(, 1-4 -3.4. 7-8 overall -1.85. Was basically wrong as hell on Texas, the others I could deal with. Well maybe not Florida & the RZ TOs. That shit bothers me too. Oh well take the good with the bad & move on.

Back