Silky's Week 14 2014 CFB Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Yuck! Last week sucked, 3-6-1 :(. Will post the overall record & all that a lil later. But its basically kissing your sister, just a breakeven year for me, cant seem to bust loose. My season has looked like a saw wave. BUT!!!! I think Ive lost just 1 FSU bet this year, Ive been pretty keen to them. I know them boys pretty damn well and.............

27 Straight!!

Anyways on to this weeks stuff:

Cincy -7
NW -8
KY -13.5 this should be Ville -13.5 NOT KY!
Rice +7
UVA/VT u41
Clem -4.5
UCLA/Stan u50
Ala/Aub o53.5

FSU -7.5

Last edited:
nice vids silky and a great rivalry game

couple fun questions

1- who is your fave Nole of all time? I always liked Deion(maybe my fave player of all time) and Peter Warrick(loved when they used to chant his name like Jeter style first and last name)

2- How you become a Fla St fan?

GL this week, look forward to the game....those Gators can be sneaky...we gotta play em every year too:hang:

I don't even remember that 31-31 game. Spurrier has had that fourth quarter defense all year this season.

nice vids silky and a great rivalry game

couple fun questions

1- who is your fave Nole of all time? I always liked Deion(maybe my fave player of all time) and Peter Warrick(loved when they used to chant his name like Jeter style first and last name)

2- How you become a Fla St fan?

GL this week, look forward to the game....those Gators can be sneaky...we gotta play em every year too:hang:

1. Deion
2. I was a 9yo coming home from playing my pop warner football game in 1988. Living in ACC country they had the Clemson/FSU game on. Back then the only other football I really cared to watch was the Redskins, but this was a saturday so I started watching this game. 2 things happened that made me a Nole fan forever that day. For a moment just put yourself in a 9yo boy's mind. The Puntrooskie (LeRoy Butler & I had the same surname :) ) & Deion's Punt return. After seeing those things it was a wrap!! I wanted to align my allegiance to the brash squad that made football look fun like that! And it didnt hurt that they carried themselves with swagger. I was hooked then. Begged for a FSU hat next week.

Oh those days. Hands down favorite is Dunn. He was a great player, but is a better person. Carries himself with such class and does so much for those that have nothing.

Oh those days. Hands down favorite is Dunn. He was a great player, but is a better person. Carries himself with such class and does so much for those that have nothing.
Mannn love Warrick too. Charlie Ward was amazing, Amp Lee was nasty, of course Peter Warrick. Cro, Peter Tom, William Floyd, Zach Crockett, Derrick Brroks, just too many to name. But Deion is always #1 to me, that dude was unreal & literally is the reason I became a Nole fan. Charlie Ward is close 2nd then Peter Warrick & Warrick Dunn.

How about Chris Rix in that Sugar Bowl vs Georgia where Bolden QB'd? Don't know what year. Always thought if Rix hadn't overslept and wasn't suspended that Noles wouldn've won that game.

Speaking of Chris Rix, I got one you'll like:

[video=youtube;fBwMBVSN8HA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBwMBVSN8HA[/video]

How about Chris Rix in that Sugar Bowl vs Georgia where Bolden QB'd? Don't know what year. Always thought if Rix hadn't overslept and wasn't suspended that Noles wouldn've won that game.

Speaking of Chris Rix, I got one you'll like:

[video=youtube;fBwMBVSN8HA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBwMBVSN8HA[/video]

awesome clip. But seriously fuck Chris Rix forever & a day. But damn I remember that play that was super sweet.

silky bol a lot guys would love to brake even at the end of the year . a lot of Respect for your plays the 1 thread I go to when i COME TO ctg

Appreciate it D8, you're a really good guy!

7s are coming for FSU, when they do Im taking another bite folks. I think yall have noticed when I double dip on FSU games it wins. I know this squad VERY well. 31-20 final

uh oh ......... Is this the game they start from the beginning or should I wait til halftime?

th

Back