Silky's Week 12 Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Week 11: 8-4 | +3.55u
Overall: 68-58 |+4.10u | 53.9%

Welcome back folks
:shake:, had a good week 11 and now ready for week 12. I'll speak a lil on the Jameis Winston situation then no more speculation/innuendo from me. Take a peek at what day the info request on the case was submitted (hint: right after Oregon lost). He wont be charged, end of story.

Now back to reality
[video=youtube;FVVoOFicAZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVoOFicAZQ[/video]

A pissed off Jameis will embarrass Saban.

Anyways the picks:
12pm

Penn St -21.5
UCF -17
Cin ML +110
WMich ML +118
FAU -17 -103
Pitt ML -105
NcSt +7.5

Good luck ladies & gents!! :cheers:, I got some daddy duty now, so I'll be back for the afternoon games

Last edited:
1-4pm

Zona -11
ULL -21 -103
Mich St -6
Texas ML +137
Auburn -3 -105
Mich ML +135
Duke ML +165
Ore -28 -105

​Alright thats it till I win some of these early ones lol.

On duke with you. Good luck on your plays silk.

And I know you're not insinuating that Alabama had the Winston story released because they're scared to play FSU. That's the most auburn thing ever

On duke with you. Good luck on your plays silk.

And I know you're not insinuating that Alabama had the Winston story released because they're scared to play FSU. That's the most auburn thing ever
Oh hell no, Bama has no reason to. They've been built to want challenge. Let's just say a certain team that lost at home to what used to be an auto win on homecoming is very interested in the Noles doing bad.

Oh hell no, Bama has no reason to. They've been built to want challenge. Let's just say a certain team that lost at home to what used to be an auto win on homecoming is very interested in the Noles doing bad.

I hear you. The insane auburn fans around here have saying all week that it was Bama's doing

Back