Silky's Week 1 Diamonds

Miss St 3 of 4 new starters in 2ndary, lose Cam Lawrence from LBs, return 27 receptions total from LY receiving group. Okie lite brings back trigger man & all weapons but Joseph Randle. Worried about replacing Todd Monken as OC, but feel OSU will be able to take advantage of Miss St DBs and Miss St has no explosion. Bulldogs will have to own the clock to keep it under 2tds to me.

Then peek at what MSU's def did LY with the DBs who started over the ones starting TY. 64% comp avg, but more specifically vs this style offense (a&m) 82% 332yds. Obviously OSU ain't got Johnny Football, but MSU allowing 64% comp is right up the alley of what OSU wants to do. It's all about completions in this offense & making you defend the field. Still worried Monken is gone tho

It's a winner.

I couldn't find the Rutgers spring game. If anyone has a link, I would appreciate it.

Its that time of year Silk. Don't like Rutgers. Line seems to beg for money on the Knights.

Love the NW/Cal over. May ride with you there. Kill it again this year.

I pegged it about 55-58 range (38-17, 41-17) I'd lean under the 60. But I always get a lil noid betting under with OSU. New OC from Div II might wanna show he belongs & keep cranking things up. But yeah if anything I lean under.

:searching:

were you going to be on this one regardless of QB or were you waiting for the coaches to make a decision before you played it?

Not so much the announcement, I tweet regularly with Bud Elliott, SB Nation's National recruiting editor & Editor of the FSU SB Zmation page. We had been going back & forth about this game awhile. Me thinking it would be close him not so much. Out of our convos we unearthed some good stuff that has me on it now

So happy I snagged this last night as I would have lost the hook this AM

Heres to the Noles and Tigers being undefeated come October 19

Miss St is going to be garbage this year. They can't get into a shootout vs Kentucky, let alone Oklahoma St. Cowboys big IMO

Thought I'd pop my head in. Good luck you degenerate bastards.

Thanks Ramble, I'm forever indebted to u for that bet tracker. Thank you!

Miss St is going to be garbage this year. They can't get into a shootout vs Kentucky, let alone Oklahoma St. Cowboys big IMO
When the SEC savant is on board, it's time to feel confident. Thanks for peeking in & all the best to you!
GL this year Silk! :shake:

Thanks Karl, hope we all do well

So happy I snagged this last night as I would have lost the hook this AM

Heres to the Noles and Tigers being undefeated come October 19

OMG that shit would be EPIC! & could finally position an ACC team for the Natty with either only needing a win over an SEC rival. Well that & no Clemsoning or pulling a Jimbo. Here's to that being a game of undefeateds!!

Great thread!!
BOL on the year Silky

Coming from you is an honor Blood, you get so much respect from me. Thanks

Y'all see that LT Devin Davis out for okie lite? ACL
If there's 1 team that can handle OLine issues it's OSU, besides last years starter there is still there, so maybe not better by not worse.

Its that time of year Silk. Don't like Rutgers. Line seems to beg for money on the Knights.

Love the NW/Cal over. May ride with you there. Kill it again this year.
Still thinking hard about Rut, but feeling groovy on NW/Cal total, can't wait to shoot the shit with you again TY!!

Now all in 1 convienient place:

EMich -17
clem ML +105
FSU -10
OkSt -12.5
ULL +10.5

tulsa +3.5
ou/ULM over 65
NW/Cal over 55.5

GL this year playa hater, now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go put water in Buck Nasty mamma dish.

BOL Silky - Always enjoy your threads, hope you have a great season and look forward to discussing the games with you.

-40 holy shit! Is Tulsa playing again this weekend?

That was just painful to watch, I hope you didn't. You'll get 'em back this weekend.

Now all in 1 convienient place:

EMich -17
clem ML +105
FSU -10
OkSt -12.5
ULL +10.5

tulsa +3.5
ou/ULM over 65
NW/Cal over 55.5

I can't believe I haven't stopped in your thread yet to wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season Silky.

Don't feel too bad about the Tulsa game. I had the OVER. Thought both teams would push the 30-point mark, and the halftime score was 6-0. That was the damn 1st half UNDER i should have been on!!! LOL!!!

With you on FSU. Maybe we can at least get that one right.

I can't believe I haven't stopped in your thread yet to wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season Silky.

Don't feel too bad about the Tulsa game. I had the OVER. Thought both teams would push the 30-point mark, and the halftime score was 6-0. That was the damn 1st half UNDER i should have been on!!! LOL!!!

With you on FSU. Maybe we can at least get that one right.

Thanks for the love Jimmy!!

Adding: GT -46

Yup fellas Im laying a shitload of points again tonight. Worked well last night so...........lol

Seriously though Elon allowed Wofford's FB to rush for 321yds out of the triple option LY & Elon's QB is making 1st ever start. I'll lay it

Lotta damn movement today, was hoping all the sharp movement was done. But think they laid in the weeds on some of this shit

So let's add up the stuff:

GT -46 WIN
Hou -40 WIN
EMich -17 LOSS
clem ML +105 WIN
FSU -10 Pending
OkSt -12.5 WIN
ULL +10.5 LOSS

tulsa +3.5 LOSS
ou/ULM over 65 LOSS
NW/Cal over 55.5 WIN

5-4 +.65u with FSU pending. Not an awful week, a win gets me 60% a loss 50%. Made some HUGE mistakes on Tulsa, ULL & OU over but had some nice hits on Hou, GT, & NW over. Still feeling my way through here early. Around week 4 I'll have enough data to do usual writeups & hit at a better clip hopefully.

on to the next one folks

Back