Significant injuries from Week One

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Chicago loses Mike Brown (likely for the season).

The Bears also seem to be losing Alex Brown.

Brandon Jacobs for the Giants seems to be out for three weeks (maybe more).

Orlando Pace for the Rams got hurt, shoulder, he's out for the year says ESPN.

The Redskins lost T Jon Jansen for the year.

I don't know if Jason Simmons is important to the Texans secondary, but he's done for the year.

Early Sunday, Browns' QB Charlie Frye came down with an acute case of suckitude. Though team officials characterized it as severe, one even termed it "goat-blowingly bad," coaches had him try to play through it, unfortunately it only exacerbated the problem. He is day to day.

Last edited:
jacobs is out 3-5 what espn tells.

mike brown and dusty dvorachek (sp?) are our for the year. have no clue about olsen status vs kc. we need him to open the run game.

jason ferguson, dt for cowboys has torn biceps. god that sounds painful.

Lito Sheppard CB for the Birds is out one week.

Someone said Eli is being confirmed as being out for at least a month, but I haven't seen it online yet.

I cant believe what happened to Fergusen, the one position dallas could NOT afford to lose....NT.

that game last night was ridiculous! My heart was pacing like I was on a blackjack table... gut renching... nonetheless! cowboys covered. I just wish the line for the giants game was out b4 the announcement of manning's injury... that would have been reeeeal nice to catch it!

Oh, I heard Billy Walsh is going to be on the 49ers sideline tonight...

Good call, Ghost.

DJ Hackett from Seattle is out indefinitely.

Denver's Dominque Foxworth, the back up CB to Champ Bailey and Dre Bly, is out indefinitely.

Patrick Surtain for the Chiefs is hurt. How hurt isn't known (shoulder), but if he's out, KC doesn't have corner depth.

Chester Taylor RB for the Vikings is banged up, but no firm reports on if he'll be out next week.

Osi Umenyiora is out for a month.

Chris Mortensen says Eli is out for a month, too. Who knows who to believe there.

K Josh Scobee is out six to eight weeks for the Jags.

Mort says Eli Manning has a separated shoulder and is out a month.

Lito Sheppard ( cb Eagles ) out sprained Knee week 2

Jon Jansen (RT Redskins) out season

Chester Taylor (Vikes) questionable. Can't do anymore damage just a matter if he can suffer through the pain

Jason Ferguson (NT Cowboys) Out for year

No update on Umenyoira for Giants yet

Last edited:
Back