SHUFFLE off to BUFFALO for BILLS vs BUCCS and the rest of Thursday- Monday degenerate wagering ( HS FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS, PONIES,MLB,NBA,NHL,Ponies)

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up CTG FAMILY and guests ??

Not me or the BUFFALO BILLS last weekend lol ...The local media and fans are ripping the team after another unacceptable performance to an inferior team...Been saying it for almost 3 years now that McDummy after the unfathomable 13 seconds choke should have been fired on the spot . ..Fast forward to the present where he promoted scapegoat yes man Dorshet to OC and McDisapppintment himself has taken control of the defense ...Josh Allen appears to be under the spell of a Hollyweird succubus, his recent quotes of low positive energy scream a low brow women's lunacy ...Surely all the injuries Plays a major part in their demise , but injuries are part of the game!!! Anyways , sorry for the rant ....

Tonight should be a get right game , not sure about about the spread or total , but I'm looking for Ascending rookie Dalton Kincaid ( 8 catches last week) to have a huge game , especially with Knox and Morris out ....

Section 6 ( WNY) HS football playoffs kickoff Friday ...Our money printing class AA STATE CHAMPION BENNETT TIGERS have earned a bye , but there are plenty of nice plays on the board for my fellow Buffaloians who have access to one of the now 6 books that offer action...

WORLD SERIES looks full of a value...Picks below

Ecstatic to have pucks and hoops in full swing...

Favorite track Woodbine Mohawk is running Thursday- Saturday....

Enough RAMBLING
Let's get to GAMBLING!!!

BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS, and LUCK TO ALL

Last edited:
Like that with no Knox here…

Bills destroyed this defense a couple years ago in that shootout in Tampa.

Could see a shootout again tonight with the BILLS D still gimpy ...But yeah Kincaid seems like the best bet with those 2 out ...

Best of luck Brother
Sweep your slate

CLASS AA Playoffs Friday night lights

Currently get lines from 3 different books

1 STATE CHAMPION BENNETT TIGERS get the bye

2 Lancaster. 33/34/33.5
7 Hutch Tech
Lancaster won the earlier meeting 49-22 , but it appears the Engineers have had several players leave the team .. I'll pass but my prediction is 43-6

3. Jamestown. 33/34/34
6 Niagara Falls
Jamestown won 35-6 earlier .. Want to pound Jamestown but they hit a brick wall when they played Lancaster and Bennett late in the season . A couple of key injuries occurred then so I'll take the Falls really small here for the action
Niagara Falls +34 for 0.25 units ($50)

4 Orchard Park 3.5/3/3.5
5 Frontier
Came right down the wire last time with OP winning 36-35 .. But I think things are much different now ...Jumping on OP for a 1 unit /$200 laying -3

Last edited:
CLASS A

3 of these 4 matchups did not meet I the regular season with class A split with 2 divisions ..

1 CLARENCE. 20.5/20.5/20.5
8. Williamsville East
Clarence might be the most overrated squad in Wny ..While undefeated they've narrowly won several games ..Some questionable officiating helped them along the way ...
I'll gladly take the point here for a unit , if Clarence advances I'd likely fade them for double the amount next week ...
Williamsville East +20.5 $200

2. Starpoint. 13/14/13
7. Williamsville North
Tough one to call , tempted to sprinkle a little on North ML , but from I understand they're calling up a few FR. from JV for the playoff game that might end up starting ...Thinking about this for a few hours ..

3. Lockport 7.5/7/7
6. Grand Island

Teams met in the regular season with Lockport winning 16-8 at GI ...Lockport is playing some very good football right now, expected this line to be 14 + and I probably still would have bet them ..
LOCKPORT -7. 2.1 UNITS $420

4. Sweet Home. 7/×/×
5. West Seneca West
No idea why 2 books have scratched this one , PASS .

Last edited:
Mcdummy did everything he could to choke away the BILLS win last night...Thankfully King Roger told the game wardens to NOT call PI on the hail Mary ...Clearly blatant illegal contact and PI

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1698414770156.jpg
    FB_IMG_1698414770156.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3
Running out of time this Friday to post all the HS breakdowns tonight for class B , have no picks for class C ...Below is the reccomnded wagering for class b ...

Class B

HEALTH and SCIENCES should have their way with Depew ..The Wildcats got fat beating lesser teams...
Health and SCIENCES-6. $100

NHL

Just a homer bet on the Sabres +160
$70
Was lucky going 2-0 +$240 last week on pucks...let's see what this weekend has in store.

CLASS AA Playoffs Friday night lights

Currently get lines from 3 different books

1 STATE CHAMPION BENNETT TIGERS get the bye

2 Lancaster. 33/34/33.5
7 Hutch Tech
Lancaster won the earlier meeting 49-22 , but it appears the Engineers have had several players leave the team .. I'll pass but my prediction is 43-6

3. Jamestown. 33/34/34
6 Niagara Falls
Jamestown won 35-6 earlier .. Want to pound Jamestown but they hit a brick wall when they played Lancaster and Bennett late in the season . A couple of key injuries occurred then so I'll take the Falls really small here for the action
Niagara Falls +34 for 0.25 units ($50)

4 Orchard Park 3.5/3/3.5
5 Frontier
Came right down the wire last time with OP winning 36-35 .. But I think things are much different now ...Jumping on OP for a 1 unit /$200 laying -3

Final scores

Lancaster 40-0

Jamestown 48-32.
$50 winner on NF +34

Orchard Park 49-27
$200 winner on OP -3

2-0 +$250

CLASS A

3 of these 4 matchups did not meet I the regular season with class A split with 2 divisions ..

8. Williamsville East
Clarence might be the most overrated squad in Wny ..While undefeated they've narrowly won several games ..Some questionable officiating helped them along the way ...
I'll gladly take the point here for a unit , if Clarence advances I'd likely fade them for double the amount next week ...

2. Starpoint. 13/14/13
7. Williamsville North
Tough one to call , tempted to sprinkle a little on North ML , but from I understand they're calling up a few FR. from JV for the playoff game that might end up starting ...Thinking about this for a few hours ..

3. Lockport 7.5/7/7
6. Grand Island

Teams met in the regular season with Lockport winning 16-8 at GI ...Lockport is playing some very good football right now, expected this line to be 14 + and I probably still would have bet them ..

4. Sweet Home. 7/×/×
5. West Seneca West

Final scores

Clarence 36-26
Continue to be overrated and an almost weekly insta fade ATS
WILL EAST +20.5 $200 WINNER

Starpoint 16-14
Didn't think they should be laying anything close to double digits ..Missed chance to make coin , glad I didn't take NORTH ML thou ..

West Seneca West 27-12
Clearly 2 books knew something was up ? Maybe Sweet Home had some key players out ..Nice upset..

Lockport vs Grand Island play today , spread has risen to -8/8.5 ...Tempted to put more down , pass for now ..

College football Saturday

After taking some time off , last week was a $497 profit .

All plays for a unit ($200) Unless noted

Oklahoma-8.5

Air Force-15. $300

Utah. +6.5.

Oklahoma St-7. -120. $400

MAC
EMU. +125

Degen parlay +657
$100 to win $657
Oklahoma-5. -167
Minnesota ML-250
Oklahoma St -5.5 -159
Air Force -9.5 -235
Georgia ML -590
Liverpool -420

Last edited:
College football Saturday

After taking some time off , last week was a $497 profit .

All plays for a unit ($200) Unless noted

Oklahoma-8.5

Air Force-15. $300

Utah. +6.5.

Oklahoma St-7. -120. $400

MAC
EMU. +125

Degen parlay +657
$100 to win $657
Oklahoma-5. -167
Minnesota ML-250
Oklahoma St -5.5 -159
Air Force -9.5 -235
Georgia ML -590
Liverpool -420

2-4. -$40 ....Thankfully the larger bets won .

NFL wagers today...
No time for Madden Sims this week , way too busy capping HS playoff football ...
Would have faded them anyways since they've been abysmal the last 3 weeks lol ..

All plays 1.25 units ( $250) Unless noted

VIKINGS -1. 2.5 UNITS

BREECE HALL OVER 67.5 RUSH Y 2.5 UNITS .

JAMAR CHASE OVER 82.5 REC Y 2.5 UNITS

KAMARA OVER 36.5 REC Y

JEUDY OVER 46.5. REC Y CANCELED for some reason this total is scratched , or limited to $25 ( did he get traded or something?)

K WALKER ( SEA) to score TD +110

Last edited:
CLASS A

8. Williamsville East

2. Starpoint. 13/14/13
7. Williamsville North

3. Lockport 7.5/7/7
6. Grand Island

4. Sweet Home. 7/×/×
5. West Seneca West

Class A
Final scores

2-0 +$620

Clarence 36-26
Continue to be overrated and an almost weekly insta fade ATS
WILL EAST +20.5 $200 WINNER

Starpoint 16-14
Didn't think they should be laying anything close to double digits ..Missed chance to make coin , glad I didn't take NORTH ML thou ..

West Seneca West 27-12
Clearly 2 books knew something was up ? Maybe Sweet Home had some key players out ..Nice upset..

Lockport 26-0. +$420
Hoped they'd cover , would not have predicted a blowout...

Class B

HEALTH and SCIENCES should have their way with Depew ..The Wildcats got fat beating lesser teams...
Health and SCIENCES-6. $100

Class B 1-0 +$100
Wow Health and SCIENCES won 46-0 .
Never thought that would be the score ..Wonder if Depew just quit vs the city school ...

High school playoff 5-0 +$920 ..

Nice to be able to spread the bets around to different books...1 of the 3 books has limited me to $500 wagers ...Unfortunately one of the best books available cut me off last year after BENNETT won the State Championship...
I've had 2 bad losing weeks this season but was lucky enough to make a profit in 8 of 10 weeks so far ...

Can't Wait for the Class semifinals lines to be released on Tuesday ...If Lancaster is laying less than 18 I'll bet a mortgage payment on it , BENNETT less than 28 would also be a mortgage wager.

Again , any of the guests reading this from WNY , PLEASE sign up here at CTG... There are way better cappers than myself posting picks across all sports on these forums ..

EPL

As a Liverpool homer it makes me sick to bet on the cheating Man City pikers , but at -1 +105 it's worth a 1.25u ($250)

Another Homer Sabres homer bet

Regulation +225 $55

The arena is usually as loud as a library for day games here, but at this price it's worth a small bet .

NBA

Man I thought the NFL officiating was bad , much respect for anyone who can stomach betting on the NBA .

OKC +3.5. $55

KINGS -3. $55

NFL wagers today...
No time for Madden Sims this week , way too busy capping HS playoff football ...
Would have faded them anyways since they've been abysmal the last 3 weeks lol ..

All plays 1.25 units ( $250) Unless noted

VIKINGS -1. 2.5 UNITS

BREECE HALL OVER 67.5 RUSH Y 2.5 UNITS .

JAMAR CHASE OVER 82.5 REC Y 2.5 UNITS

KAMARA OVER 36.5 REC Y

JEUDY OVER 46.5. REC Y CANCELED for some reason this total is scratched , or limited to $25 ( did he get traded or something?)

K WALKER ( SEA) to score TD +110

3-2. +2.25 units. ( +$450)

Monday night football action. Jakobi Meyers Over 59.5 recieving yards 1 unit.
Has gone over this total in 4 of 6 games. Expect the Lions to pay full attention to Devante Adams, with the Raiders possibly playing from behind I project Meyers to go for 63-90+ yards. Not a large bet by any means , but worth a standard unit. (NFL Week to date 4-2 +$1,116 / +5.58 units )

Need to update full season record later today..

Last edited:
Back