• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Shuffle off to BUFFALO for another must win/ DEGEN Thursday-Monday smorgasbord $$$

I guess it could actually encourage teams to play a tougher non conf early in the year, a loss isn’t gonna keep them out the top 12, the way it been there was basically no incentive to play anyone out of conf, that why I’m glad they let bama in, had they left bsma out it woulda screamed they shoulda played another little sisters of the poor and stayed unbeaten rather than take that L to texas. Only thing Is these damn conf are getting so overcrowded not gonna be room for much out of conf anyways. The conf champ games basically being killed by the shear amount of teams joining the power 4, so many teams won’t be playing each other going forward we won’t know who the best damn team is anyways, lol. Last few weeks be anticlimactic for the top teams but the attention will just shift to the teams in the 8-15 spots, of course few years from now we will be hearing how teams 13 and 14 got cheated which will lead to the obvious expanding to a 16 team playoff! Lol. Think I’m playing? Every year we get ppl arguing over the poor 68th team who got cheated out of the hoops tourney and every year they talk more bout that becoming a 100 teams!! Lol

Spot on as usual

Yeah no kidding if 120 teams made the playoffs the remaining 16 or so would be crying for 8 months...

Sad to see all these rivalries possibly cease to exist .

Spot on as usual

Yeah no kidding if 120 teams made the playoffs the remaining 16 or so would be crying for 8 months...

Sad to see all these rivalries possibly cease to exist .

I thought the way NFL been heading which a road to grabbing every stinking dollar no matter the impact on quality it was gonna leave a massive hole college could fill but these greedy Mfers are no better!! Instead of embracing the cool regional aspect to it (which fuels those rivalries) and having the opportunity to pit the best in each region up against each other to crown a real champ soon as the NIL hit each school started blindly grabbing as much cash they could without any consideration for their neighbor or the health of the sport!! When it all said and done it will basically be the afc/nfc with no consideration for location or any glimmer of collegian feel what’s so ever. The publics hunger for everything playoff will fuel the tv money and none of it will ever be the same. Not saying it should be the same but my god they could have made it so so so much better had they all just took a damn minute, talked it out, rather than each school stabbing as many they could for a extra buck they coulda made something great. Unfortunately that just not the world we live in, fortunately for me while sure my vision woulda made It so much more enjoyable end of day long as they give me competitive games to cap and gamble on I really won’t care, lol. I’ll never understand how anyone could actually be interested in this stuff as a “fan” tho? Luckily for them lot more money in gambling than fandom! Plus somehow they will continue to get “fan” money cause fans are mostly stupid!! Lol.

Back