Sunday
Tampa +9 @ Detroit
Vikes +5 @ Packers
Bears ML (-105) @ Rams
Titans @ Raiders ML (-105)
Jets @ Ravens -3.5
Jets/Ravens OVER 39.5

Thursday
Saints @ Falcons +10 (bought the hook) -120........................
W

Sunday
Tampa +9 @ Detroit
Vikes +5 @ Packers
Bears ML (-105) @ Rams
Jets @ Ravens -3.5
Jets/Ravens OVER 39.5

Shark, can you tell us why you like da Bears?. GL today
OK, sorry to get back to you so late. Lots happening this morning in my household.
I don't really like the Bears but I did have them 4 points better on paper. Anyways, to add to that, I rather take my chances with Josh McCown who has won his last 2 starts after replacing Cutler vs Clemens for the Rams who is 1-2 after replacing Bradford. The Bears are also tied for the last wildcard spot in the NFC, the Rams are 1-5 in the NFC. Also, the Bears have won the last 4 games against the Rams covering in 3 of those and pushing 1 ATS. And as far as entertainment, the 2 Long brothers go against each other. Howie Long will do some interviews..haha. The younger, Kyle, who plays for the Bears will probably get a chance to lay some licks on older brother Chris, who beat him up real bad as a kid because little brother talked back to his mom over a trash detail at home. LMAO Anyways, good luck whichever way you play it.:cheers:

Saints @ Falcons +10 (bought the hook) -120........................W
Tampa +9 @ Detroit............................................................W
Vikes +5 @ Packers............................................................
W
Bears ML (-105) @ Rams....................................................L
Jets @ Ravens -3.5.............................................................W
Jets/Ravens OVER 39.5......................................................L
Colts @ Cardinals -2.5
Broncos @ NE +3

Tampa +9 @ Detroit.................................................. ..........W
Vikes +5 @ Packers........................................... .................
W
Bears ML (-105) @ Rams.............................................. ......L
Jets @ Ravens -3.5............................................... ..............
W
Jets/Ravens OVER 39.5.............................................. ........
L
Titans @ Raiders ML (-105).................................................
L(bums had it)
Colts @ Cardinals -2.5.........................................................W
Broncos @ NE +3................................................................W
NE +9.5 Over 47.5 (7 pt tease).............................................W
Pats +17.5 ingame...............................................................
W

MNF

SF PK Over 41.5 (6pt tease)
SF TT O27

Lets finish KILLING this week! :cheers:

Last edited:
good finish!

i thinkevery bettor i know took pats +17 in game! regardless if they had denver or pats! horrible line IMO by books

good finish!

i thinkevery bettor i know took pats +17 in game! regardless if they had denver or pats! horrible line IMO by books
I don't think the books expected the Pats to come from behind 24 points. I think the same thing happened last time Pats were down double digits in the 1st half. I'm glad we were able to take advantage. Screw the books. haha

The skins are a dog. Did you intend SF in your teaser? Also, the team total for Washington would not be 27. Can you clarify the side you like? It looks like a typo and seems you meant SF. Thanks and good luck!

The skins are a dog. Did you intend SF in your teaser? Also, the team total for Washington would not be 27. Can you clarify the side you like? It looks like a typo and seems you meant SF. Thanks and good luck!
Shit, yes, San Fran. Thanks for catching that!!

Tampa +9 @ Detroit.................................................. ..........W
Vikes +5 @ Packers........................................... .................
W
Bears ML (-105) @ Rams.............................................. ......L
Jets @ Ravens -3.5............................................... ..............
W
Jets/Ravens OVER 39.5.............................................. ........
L
Titans @ Raiders ML (-105).............................................. ...
L
Colts @ Cardinals -2.5............................................... ..........W
Broncos @ NE +3................................................ ................W
NE +9.5 Over 47.5 (7 pt tease).............................................W
Pats +17.5 ingame.................................................. .............
W
SF PK Over 41.5 (6pt tease)................................................
L
SF TT O27............................................................................Push
Niners -3 2H........................................................................W

9-4

winning.gif

Back