WK3 7-6

WK4 6-5
WK5 4-9
WK6 8-11
WK7 9-6
WK8 8-5
WK9 4-9

Bounce back NFL Sunday

Eagles @ Packers -1 (even without a QB the Pac beats the Eagles ..LOL )
Seattle @ Atlanta +4.5
Bengals @ Ravens +1.5
Lions @ Bears PK
Buffalo @ Pitt -3

Carolina/SF Over 44
Houston/Arizona Over 41.5
Broncos/Chargers Under 59.5

Hell, you don't need a bounce back Sunday after the bounce back Saturday in CFB.

Good luck

Talk to me about Atlanta. GL
I jusst think the line is a little inflated. Both teams seem to be struggling. Seattle hasn't covered the spread in 4 of their last 5 games. They aren't that good on the road. Atlanta at home trying to rally after their coach called them out for lack of effort + Ryan plays better at home having thrown just 1 interception in home games.
GL whichever way you go. My line is Atlanta with the upset 24-21.

Eagles @ Packers -1.................................L
Seattle @ Atlanta +4.5.............................L
Bengals @ Ravens +1.5............................W
Lions @ Bears PK.....................................L
Buffalo @ Pitt -3.......................................W
Carolina/SF Over 44..................................L
Houston/Arizona
Over 41.5........................W
Broncos/Chargers Under 59.5....................W
Dallas +7 @ N.O.......................................L
Dallas TT Over 14 2h................................L
Saints TT Over 14.5
2h............................W

Miami -2.5 @ Tampa
Under 41

I'm not buying that the Fins have been distracted fo this game. It's quite the opposite. All I hear coming out of Miami is how focused the players are for this game. How they can't wait to be out playing on the field and put all this media circus crap behind. As far as playing without Incognito and Martin, the OL will be just fine since Miami is a rushing dominated offense and that sits well with the Bucs lack of rushing defense. It's a wash. Yes, the Bucs played a good first half against Seattle but they laid down for the 2H. They have done that all year long. Miami also beat a pretty good Bengals team. The difference is Miami doesn't give up. That win over Cinci was the spark they needed after starting out 3-0 then losing 4 in a row before the Cinci win. Miami is still the better team here. The Bucs are still the winless Bucs. Call it a homer bet or whatever but I'd rather make a play on the better team than playing the lesser team and hoping they win. The line is very playable at just 2.5. We're not giving away more than a FG here so there it is. GL My score is 21-17 Miami:cheers:

Back