Shark's Week 8 Picks

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
34-34 NFL

Some interesting plays for Sunday. I'm loving it !!

Arizona @ Carolina - 3 1/2

San Diego @ New Orleans +3
San Diego @ New Orleans ML +140 N.O. wins outright!

Cinci +10 @ Houston

KC +15 @ NYJ
KC @ NYJ OVER 39 If you like teasers..Tease this bitch !

Cleveland @ Jacksonville UNDER 42

Oakland @ Baltimore OVER 35

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Leaning on Carolina, KC, and Cincy....Curious about both totals, as I initially though opposite on both, but not even a lean, just curious.....something about the London game I feel uneasy about wagering....too many unknows creeping in for some reason I guess.....GOOD LUCK SHARK!

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I'm on my way out the door right now. I have a stupid 10 hour a day seminar I've been going to since Friday. Gonna miss all of today's games except maybe the night one.

Good Luck to everyone :shake: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I'm on my way out the door right now. I have a stupid 10 hour a day seminar I've been going to since Friday. Gonna miss all of today's games except maybe the night one.

Good Luck to everyone :shake: :cheers: :cheers:

And there is no night one this week...

GL and have fun at the seminar. Sounds fun:popcorn:

Arizona @ Carolina - 3 1/2..............W

San Diego @ New Orleans +3..........W
San Diego @ New Orleans ML +140...W

Cinci +10 @ Houston......................L

KC +15 @ NYJ...............................W
KC @ NYJ OVER 39.........................W

Cleveland @ Jacksonville UNDER 42....W

Oakland @ Baltimore OVER 35...........W

Soo Close to a SWEEEEP

SHOW ME THE MONEY
money;money;money;money;

Great week shark and the dolphins won as well.

You were right about us being better this year; seven wins is definitely within reason.

Keep up the good work.

Looks like there was a shark attack, all bookies in North America were wiped out by an angry Spanish looking Shark---

Good work who you like for Monday Night game?

Geez guys. All this love is gonna go to my head. Stop it ! :36_11_6:

Good winning days like these are few and far between so it definitely feels good.

Sammy....For tonight I was leaning really hard towards Indy. I haven't had time to get too deep into that one and I'm hoping sometime this morning I have some numbers but my initial thought was that 4 is waaay too much. If Tenny wins it might be by 3 at most. Heck, I think Indy can win outright in here. I'm gonna look at that total too. :shake:

Congrats on the day bro..:cheers:

And yes I will finally admit, the phins are pretty decent.. But that is as far as I will go;)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Indianapolis +4 @ Tennessee UNDER 40

I understand that Tenn is playing good football and are undefeated but no matter how much I spin this the line is too much. I'm coming up with almost a pick for this game so 4 points is a gift for me. Plus the fact that it's MNF and Indy is a dog has got to have the Colts and Manning fired up and expecting a battle. Hopefully it's a close game coming down to the wire.

17-20 Titans

Shark,
I do not remember when was the last time I wagered against the Colts ! Maybe 4-5 seasons ago -before coach Dungy coming to town ( from TB)

But ,this year I do think the Colts will finish 7-9 or lucky 8-8. On the other side -Tenn on the "Hot Streaks" ATS right now ( some time LUCK got something to do with it -They beat BAL -2wks ago- on the last drive with 1:20 mins left from their own 20 annd got help with Bal 2 stupid penalties -since then I believed -They're the team to be crown this year -AFC )

Just tailing you on the UNDER for 2 units .

:cheers:

***Will go to Blockbusters and rent a DVD movie : Remember the Titans -and watching it after to-nite game

Shark,
I do not remember when was the last time I wagered against the Colts ! Maybe 4-5 seasons ago -before coach Dungy coming to town ( from TB)

But ,this year I do think the Colts will finish 7-9 or lucky 8-8. On the other side -Tenn on the "Hot Streaks" ATS right now ( some time LUCK got something to do with it -They beat BAL -2wks ago- on the last drive with 1:20 mins left from their own 20 annd got help with Bal 2 stupid penalties -since then I believed -They're the team to be crown this year -AFC )

Just tailing you on the UNDER for 2 units .

:cheers:

***Will go to Blockbusters and rent a DVD movie : Remember the Titans -and watching it after to-nite game

:36_11_6: JoJo...you're killing me....:36_11_6: Good luck buddy. Hope the total hits for you. You might be right about the Titans but I think Dungy has a game plan for tonight. We'll see :shake:

Back